Endura Stealth Fit

plmrman
plmrman Posts: 3
edited November 2009 in Commuting chat
i am looking at getting an endura stealth jacket. How is the fit of these jackets, fit large or small? i am 6'1" and 215lbs. i am looking at the xtra large. anyone similar size out there? what size are you wearing?
thanks

Comments

• downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    plmrman wrote:
    i am looking at getting an endura stealth jacket. How is the fit of these jackets, fit large or small? i am 6'1" and 215lbs. i am looking at the xtra large. anyone similar size out there? what size are you wearing?
    thanks
    Post this in the buying advice bit of the road section and you might get a reply. The jackets a bit posh for most of this lot :wink::lol:
  • BentMikey
    BentMikey Posts: 4,895
    No chance of getting round some of the shops to try them on? I seem to recall seeing some in Evans waterloo cut a few weeks ago. Otherwise if you use a good company for returns like wiggle, and you get the wrong size, then you can return them and cost yourself only the postage.

I'm 5'10" and slim (70kg), medium fit me perfectly, I seem to be fairly close to the Endura size chart.
  • Tonymufc
    Tonymufc Posts: 1,016
    I've found that with Endura clothing they are sized slightly on the small side. So idealy try before you buy.
  • I'm 6' 4" and about 15 and a half stone in weight, i have one in size xl and it fits perfectly.

Jim.
  • mtb-idle
    mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
    I'm 6'2" and 13.5 stone on a slimmish frame. I have the large and it fits like a glove. I would go for the xl if i was you

20-02-2009_17.jpg
    FCN = 4
  • thanks for the replies. i think i'll go xl.