Fleabay...

thesim1990
thesim1990 Posts: 95
edited November 2009 in MTB general
I came across this 456 frame while on eBay and found it quite hilarious.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

Bought the frame new in 2005, and for the damage/age of it, it shouldn't be at that high price!! :lol:

You can buy a brand spanking new frame for £135! The lengths some people go to on there ey! :shock:

Comments

• if it goes for £80 thats not too bad! A brand new one would be in that condition after a few months
  • Well someone obviously feels it is worth at least £80.50, as the bidding shows. I always reckon that anything will find its true value on an auction site, any item is worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.

At least it is well described too, far to often I've seen the detail conveniently missed off by the seller, in this case you know exactly what you are getting.
    Ridley Orion
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    i paid 135 for my summer season and managed to sell it for 100 quid. i checked before i bought it to see what their second hand value was and realised the frame was worth a punt as they are so desirable that they sell on easily.

it may seem a high price to you but everything is worth what someone will pay for it.

also, "that blue" isnt available any more so maybe that increases its value to someone.