heres mine 2010 Enduro:
this is what it was a month ago:

2010Enduro frame
RS lyrik Forks
Hope tech X2 brakes
XTR shifter, XT shadow mech
XTR cranks
DMR v12 mag pedals
Hope AM4 hubs laced on Mavic ex721 rims(12mm bolt thru rear/ 20mm front)

b203526916.jpg
b203526917.jpg

And now here it is, putting my old Saint cranks on, new saint rear mech, road cassette, Hope M4 Brakes, Straitline stem, wellgo mag pedals

b206211709.jpg
b206211714.jpg
b206211724.jpg
b206211734.jpg

Sorry but i have to do this!!! it end up 31.09lbs for such a bike!!!!
I know its heavy cos my Stumpjumper is only 23.40lbs but it can't handle drops like this one can!!!

b206211701.jpg

It's still missing a chaindevice so that i can drop that stupid double setup but yh
This will be my winter FR bike for the meanwhile until i get a SXT some time nxt year

Show me what u got:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Comments

• jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    nice, really nice. great weight for such bike and it looks very nice too.

good job
  • saltyman
    saltyman Posts: 472
    8) looks great.
    roberts dogs bolx
    cannondale hooligan 1
    cannondale badboy
  • ramemtbers
    ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
    looks good. 8)
  • Dirtydog11
    Dirtydog11 Posts: 1,621
    Nice machine!

Are those straightline brake levers? If they are how you getting along with them, any good?

I know I need/want a set but £50.00 a pair I just don't know whether I could justify it although it probably wouldn't require much persuation with Xmas coming up.
  • Sweet ride, wasn't sure about the new enduro's when I saw the pics but in the flesh they are really nice, get that thing entered in the mega next year, perfect for it.
  • Dirtydog11 wrote:
    Nice machine!

Are those straightline brake levers? If they are how you getting along with them, any good?

I know I need/want a set but £50.00 a pair I just don't know whether I could justify it although it probably wouldn't require much persuation with Xmas coming up.

nope they re from hope, but yh i crash my x2 brakes a while ago so i get these m4's and new levers so the ones on m4 goes on the x2 now(and the x2 is now on my jump bike:)))
  • Dirtydog11
    Dirtydog11 Posts: 1,621
    darkshadow wrote:
    Dirtydog11 wrote:
    Nice machine!

nope they re from hope, but yh i crash my x2 brakes a while ago so i get these m4's and new levers so the ones on m4 goes on the x2 now(and the x2 is now on my jump bike:)))

Ahh I thought they where Straitlines. I'll have to find someone else to convince me to buy them then. :wink: