Chicksands Night Riding - Interested??

pacmania
pacmania Posts: 43
edited November 2009 in MTB rides
Afternoon,

Me and a neighbour went out on our first night ride last night around chicksands (rowney warren) and the surrounding area, it was awesome to say the least - anyone else interested? we're both novices really but plan to do regular rides throughout the winter, we both live in Chicksands and plan to do around 7 - 10 miles per ride..... :)

Comments

• nonnac85
    nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
    Sounds cool - Im in Ampthill so not far. Just waiting for my lights to arrive from Hong Kong!
    My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time
  • nonnac85 wrote:
    Sounds cool - Im in Ampthill so not far. Just waiting for my lights to arrive from Hong Kong!

when they arrive let me know and we'll get out in the mud and leaves!!! - looks like we're on for one tomorrow night, as long as the M3 / M25 / M1 don't hold me up for too long on the way back from Southampton!!!
  • nonnac85
    nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
    Will let you know once they get here!

Where else do you ride?
    I know some good trails out towards Ridgmont which I could show you at some point.

What about weekends - do you go out in the daytime?
    My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time
  • Yeah, daytime and night time, weekends and week days really, Ridgemont sounds good and not far from me either, sounds like a plan - good luck with the lights, will probably be out on Saturday and Sunday this weekend.......