Orange Evo 2 wip

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited November 2009 in Your mountain bikes
after getting the frame stripped and resprayed in matt black
if anyone can recomend me a decent spray shop in the SW region.
spec
rox shox dukes (air)
wtb laser rims on xt hubs
race face crank+bb
xt shifters
xt front and rear mech
xt cassette
dmr peddles
panaracer tyres
deore brakes after sum hopes though
IMG00491-20091101-1255.jpg
IMG00493-20091101-1255.jpg

Comments

• You could try getting it powder coated? It's a bit tougher than spray, and lots of engineering places do it too. Bonus!

Otherwise, how South West do you mean? Quite arguabley (not to say that all others are shite, or this is the ONLY place) Argos Racing Cycles is one of the best places to go. LOTS of different options, and customisation options are availible too.

The shop is in Bristol, so it's about 60miles away from Larkhill, or an hour-and-half-ish. I used to drive from there to Bristol to see my lass (ex lass), and used to go A345 to Marlborough, then A346 to M4, West on the M4. P*ss easy route to drive, and normally quite quick too, so long as you don't go at 1700 on Friday - ALL the squaddies are out driving on that road! Lol.
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • You could try getting it powder coated? It's a bit tougher than spray, and lots of engineering places do it too. Bonus!

Otherwise, how South West do you mean? Quite arguabley (not to say that all others are shite, or this is the ONLY place) Argos Racing Cycles is one of the best places to go. LOTS of different options, and customisation options are availible too.

The shop is in Bristol, so it's about 60miles away from Larkhill, or an hour-and-half-ish. I used to drive from there to Bristol to see my lass (ex lass), and used to go A345 to Marlborough, then A346 to M4, West on the M4. P*ss easy route to drive, and normally quite quick too, so long as you don't go at 1700 on Friday - ALL the squaddies are out driving on that road! Lol.
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke