work experence

mtb rules
mtb rules Posts: 46
edited November 2009 in MTB general
hi im thinking about work experence and i wondered if anyone knew any good mountain bike companys which would let me do in bristol and london, near both of those would be fine. It would be more to the designing products or the mechanical side to.
thanks
hi mountain bikers
hope your ok and enjoy riding

Comments

• Arguabley Argos Racing Cycles (linky) would be the best place to start off, I'd guess. Either that or a small company.

Email all the bike manufacturers close to Bristol and London, and see what sort of response you get back...
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • For God sake learn to spell experience before you send your emails requesting it! :wink:
  • For God sake learn to spell experience before you send your emails requesting it! :wink:

Bless hehe, but yes things like this are important to be honest and thats why Ms word is a life saver! hehe, good luck mate!
  • Arguabley Argos Racing Cycles (linky) would be the best place to start off, I'd guess. Either that or a small company.

Email all the bike manufacturers close to Bristol and London, and see what sort of response you get back...
    thanks
    hi mountain bikers
  • im sorry im not very good at spelling
    hi mountain bikers
  • mtb rules wrote:
    im sorry im not very good at spelling
    But Microsoft Word's spell-checker is :wink:
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke