Dusted off 07 chameleon

aaronmroach
aaronmroach Posts: 341
edited November 2009 in Your mountain bikes
As requesed on a previous thread my chameleon!!!

PB020171.jpg

PB020169.jpg

Comments

• missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    Loving the frame colour, what rims are those?
  • Mavic EX729's similar to the rims as fitted to the D-Max wheels ( theyre Downhill FR rims )
  • saltyman
    saltyman Posts: 472
    8)
    roberts dogs bolx
    cannondale hooligan 1
    cannondale badboy
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    i like it a lot. do you do freeriding on it?
  • I mainly ride tough XC like wharncliffe, Lady bower, Jacobs Ladder, Mam Tor ( peaks in general ) and the ocasional jump spot on route or half way round!!! and riding centres like grizedale forest and sherwood pines. I used to race 4X hence alot of the stuff is built for that application ( if I ever get fit enough to go back to it ) had a few years off tho and just dusted iut off last year and got back into riding in a big way this year!!!!!

Sorry to be dumb Im a throw back to the old the 90's when I learnt to ride!!! ( ALTHOUGH IM ONLY 28 ) is FR not just mountain biking???? You go anywhere and try everythng your bottle and bike will handle???
  • Went to sherwood pines today for my first gloop ride of the year. Completed the red route twice round was a quality and entertaining ride!!!! Loads of power slides and stacks then attempted the DH run at max chat!?! Those wall rides hurt when you dont get grip on them!!!!!!

Made a mess of the Chameleon too!!!

PB050171.jpg
    PB050172.jpg
    PB050173.jpg