Anyone used these Superstar pedals?

JayKingFunk
JayKingFunk Posts: 411
edited November 2009 in MTB general
http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/images/thru-pin.jpg

Getting some mainly because of the bling factor but just wondered if anyone had actually used them??

J

[Admin]Topic heading changed from a crap one to a better one and image added.[/Admin]
thru-pin.jpg
I love the sound my tyres make on dusty single track!

Comments

• Superstar are a very popular brand. Pretty good value and seem to be very good quality.

Never actually tried any of their stuff other than their brake pads, which are very very good.

Edit: Arter inserting my brain, I realised you were talking specifically about the pedals and not the brand. so I'll stfy and gtfo :roll:
  • I've tried them and found them great for my size 12's. Very sure footed with 5:10's.

I decided to go for the mag versions, but they don't have quite the same area. For the grams, I should have gone for the pedal you have pictured really. You won't be sorry to have them on your feet - great stuff. Also a lot less than the original Nuke Proof version.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    A mate of mine has them, they seem really nice, no lack of grip and they're lasting fine so far.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • I have the Ultra Mags, not had them long enough to tell you much except to say they are very grippy, very light and look good too. Superstar also assured me they sell spares, from cartridges to pins, long warranty and excellent service too, arrived 36 hours after I placed the order.
    Ridley Orion