LOOK delta pedals

jimbo43
jimbo43 Posts: 39
edited November 2009 in Road buying advice
Anybody got any idea where I could buy, on the internet, LOOK delta type pedals? I've been looking but cant find anything but the new KEO type.
Jim
jimbo

Comments

• Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    ebay
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • Well googled Giant Man :D but he was asking for pedals. :oops:
    P.S jimbo, if you have any "LOOK"(:roll: ) let me know, I have been trying to locate some myself for the winter bike.
  • jimbo43
    jimbo43 Posts: 39
    Yes - it is the delta type pedals that I am after, not the cleats.

Jim
    jimbo
  • Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    jimbo43 wrote:
    Yes - it is the delta type pedals that I am after, not the cleats.

Jim

Ah. Yes I see,sorry, I'll just shuffle off back to the men with the white coats then......doh! :oops:

• hugo15
    hugo15 Posts: 1,101
    I have some that I took off my summer bike earlier this year. They are just sat on the garage shelf. Not sure what model they are but they were about mid-rage when I got them. They work very well and the bearings are still smooth. Cosmetically they have a few scuffs. Let me know if you are interested and I can get some photos sorted.
  • giant_man
    Would be interesting which model they are hugo15, must admit. I would be interested in model 236 Looks.
  • hugo15
    hugo15 Posts: 1,101
    Giant Man, I have no idea which model they are. Here are a couple of pics.

4061568690_0b332c7af2_m.jpg

4061569744_3da54af27d_m.jpg

Like I said, cosmetically they have seen better days but the bearings still feel smooth to me. I would still be using them but had some knee issues (not related to the pedals) and switched to Time.

If anyone is interested in them post or PM me your e-mail address and we can see if we can come to some sort of arrangement.
  • giant_man
    I think they could be 296s. they are not the right shape for 396. Although the underneath shape is similar to a 236. Hmmm interesting .....
  • Wappygixer
    Wappygixer Posts: 1,396
    Graham weigh cycles had some in stock the other week, they do mail order too.
  • giant_man
    They do certain models this is true. Good bet jimbo43.
  • Graham weigh cycles had some in stock the other week, they do mail order too.

Only seems to have Keo's and Keo compatible on there now.