Calling Cycling Club Officials - Raise Funds For Your Club

MarkDavison
MarkDavison Posts: 2
edited October 2009 in Pro race
Hi,

Sorry for posting in the Pro Race section, I could not find a section applicable and this seemed the most popular section.

I am trying to contact cycling clubs in the UK and Ireland. My company is running a promotion and we are offering a way for cycling clubs to raise some funds for the club or to get the club members discounts on our products in the run up to Christmas.

Our products are popular with riders and we want to help clubs raise money as well. This is not a wind up, we are a genuine business who are trying to offer something to cycling clubs but we are finding it difficult to contact the right people at the clubs.

We do not intend this to be a spam posting, we are a genuine UK small business who have a popular product of interest to cyclists at all levels (road. MTB, commute etc). Yes we are trying to run a business but we do not want to offend by openly promoting our product on the forum. We have a genuine offer that will raise funds for clubs or will provide a discount to the clubs members.

If you are a cycling club official then please contact us by email to mark@graphicalss.co.uk.

Note, we are not using our companies main email address so that we cannot be accused of trying to promote our products openly.

If you contact us, we will send you one email with the details of our promotion. You will not be added to any mailing lists and you will not hear from us again if you do not reply.

It is difficult to contact clubs with promotions like this. I phoned a club secretary today and was not even able to finish my first sentence before they said "sorry, not interested" and hung up. This is not a waste of time or a wind up.

Regards,

Mark