Wearing ear plugs

2»

Comments

• DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    ayjaycee wrote:
    You can buy little spoilers that fit on the straps to deflect wind around the ears. I think they're called cats ears or something. Try googling pussy flaps.

Cheers DHL, that turned out to be one of my more rewarding afternoons on line (until the Mrs came home and caught me!)

Sorry, i should have called and let you know she had left.
  • mamil314
    mamil314 Posts: 1,103
    The wind noise level also depends on helmet. For example, Kask Protone is way, way quieter than my old Giro.
  • I want to buy custom earplugs to protect my hearing while riding a motorcycle. A lot of company sales earplugs but didn't provide the guideline how to setup the earplugs. But I found a company on google that provide the best guideline to setup the earplug. Earplug is an essential thing too like the other things such as helmet, gloves, shoes. So use earplugs to prevent the hearing damage. Visit the link and get know more info about custom motorcycle earplugs https://www.bigearinc.com/products/earp ... torcycles/
  • CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    Sandyballs wrote:
    I take it no one has noticed this is a 9 year old thread?

The OP has probably contracted some obscure ear condition and stopped riding by now.

There's been an influx of old thread necromancy lately. Must be down to Google results or something.

Still, if the new conversations still follow the original post them I guess it's better than random new threads everywhere.
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8