Conquests/Flings/One Nighters and Relationships. How many?

TheTalkingTurboTrainer
edited October 2009 in The bottom bracket
What would be considered 'normal' for someone in regards to what age you lost your virginity at and how many people you have slept with? Also, did you tell your current partner/ex partner the real number?

I lost mine 2 days before my 17th BDay to my mates older sister 8)

I (think) I've been with 30

And HELL NO she doesn't know the real number :roll:

Vive les All Blacks!!! [:D]

Comments

• 3, all relationships. Am I sad? Although I have been referred to as a "minge tease" countless times. Probably could score a bit higher, but I regard myself to highly to give it away! Plus I've got standards :wink:
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • 30 :shock:

I'm a conservative 3.

I guess I'm a relationship chap. If Lily Allen were about though, well, it may well be 4!

.. or it might just stay at 3. :lol:

Not sure why I would have the 'conversation' though. I couldn't care less about what the other half has done. Why would she want to know about me! :?
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    :shock: I feel like a real slapper, now... :oops:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139

With 45 million sheep in New Zealand, why did you stop at 30?
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    GiantMike wrote:

...methinks the number would have been greater than 30, if he was counting the sheep as well! :wink:
    Cycling weakly
  • skyd0g wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:

...methinks the number would have been greater than 30, if he was counting the sheep as well! :wink:

Hey! You guys leave Baaabara and Eweness out of this :wink: I do need new velcro gloves though .... best I take a trip to Wales to get some more!! :lol:

ShockeSoShocked, I never said they weren't quality either. I also have standards. Alcohol has caused them to slip maybe two - three times. But no more.

And there'll be no more as I got married back in March :)

Vive les All Blacks!!! [:D]
  • jc4lab
    jc4lab Posts: 554
    When you try to count the number of sheep you've had do you fall asleep
    jc
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,490
    21 and 1 (that's age and number not the other way around!). May not make me a real man but more than happy with it :wink:
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    Making love to a beautiful woman is very much like riding a bike; it helps to have powerful thighs, a shiny helmet and good balance so you don't fall off...
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • Mister W
    Mister W Posts: 791
    More than Princess Di (RIP) and less than Madonna.

She's never asked... TBH I suspect her number is higher than mine anyway.
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Mister W wrote:
    She's never asked...
    Good thing too - I once went out with a girl who insisted we should tell each other straight away. Despite lowering my 'total' it really, really bothered her that mine was (slightly) higher than hers. She was paranoid I'd been with too many women and her being so paranoid and obsessive about it made me paranoid that she was aiming to 'improve' her total.

It lasted a couple of months... sigh.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    The number would suggest that I was a right tart (according to the figures above) :oops:

My mates say I was too fussy 8)

Happily married now. And yes, she does know the true figure.

What that tells us is anybodies guess :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    edited October 2009
    About the same as the total number of bikes owned.

On average, the bikes seem to have mostly lasted longer (and with lower running costs too). :?
  • northernneil
    northernneil Posts: 1,549
    3, all relationships. Am I sad? Although I have been referred to as a "minge tease" countless times. Probably could score a bit higher, but I regard myself to highly to give it away! Plus I've got standards :wink:

cough..cough... errrm

mate didnt you say a couple of days ago you slept with 2 good friends and ruined relationships with them ? :!: :shock:
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Do my 4 years in the Navy count?
  • pottssteve wrote:
    Making love to a beautiful woman is very much like riding a bike; it helps to have powerful thighs, a shiny helmet and good balance so you don't fall off...

The difference is I like my bikes clean and my woman filthy. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • 3, all relationships. Am I sad? Although I have been referred to as a "minge tease" countless times. Probably could score a bit higher, but I regard myself to highly to give it away! Plus I've got standards :wink:

cough..cough... errrm

mate didnt you say a couple of days ago you slept with 2 good friends and ruined relationships with them ? :!: :shock:

Yeh, they were the first 2! Although do they qualify as real relationships? The actual being together as a couple was only very brief, but known them for a good few years before that happened. I tend to have to be friends with girls before I can enter a proper relationship which Isn't ideal really.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • GraemeT
    GraemeT Posts: 155
    These two friends...

Was it one event???
    Just Keep Pedalling
  • northernneil
    northernneil Posts: 1,549
    :shock:

in his dreams