Kona Colin Mcrae Limited Edition stolen in Brighton

Julia1
Julia1 Posts: 3
edited February 2010 in MTB stolen
Ho

Some little scroat stole my bike a couple of days ago. It is a Silver Framed Colin McRae Spec edition. It had 2 locks on it, 2 bottle holders , a pump and holder, uprights, silver frame, gel saddle.
If any one gets wind of it please let me know.
Jacksonwoof@yahoo.com

Comments

• jairaj
    jairaj Posts: 3,009
    Where did it get stolen from? Might help locating again.
  • colintrav
    colintrav Posts: 1,074
    Ltd etd i would suggest you post a video with a pic of the big on youtube ..it might help in you locating and getting it back

As you say it's LTD Edt i do have the distinct feeling your bike was stolen to Order was this a numberd edtion ?? how were made ??? because of the name attached .
  • Julia1
    Julia1 Posts: 3
    Ok, thought I would post an update. 3 weeks after my bike was slolen I was driving to work and saw it chained up to railings 3 miles from home! I hot footed it to the police station, gave my crime number and details, went home and somehow managed to find the receipt and got my bike back!
    The police were amazing! So happy ending to this story!
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    ahhh, awsome, being someone that has experianced the pain of a stolen bike a number of times, i know how awful it is.... glad you got it back!
    I like bikes and stuff
  • handon94
    handon94 Posts: 137
    yay you got it back im pleased for u people who rob our beloved bikes should be shot :D
    diamondback LS02
    giant talon 2 -http://s867.photobucket.com/albums/ab236/handon_2010/?action=view&current=Photo0069.jpg&newest=1

"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."