My Santa Cruz Blur LT2

13»

Comments

• RichMTB
    RichMTB Posts: 599
    Very Nice,

I had to settle for a 2nd Hand Blur frame off ebay. mine is black too!

I'd be interested to know what you think of the wheels, I'm running Hope Hoops as well, ProII's with DT 4.2d annd I thought about upgrading to the AM4 Wheels.

Happy Trails
    Step in to my hut! - Stumpy Jumpy Pacey
  • Will be able to report on the wheels once i have done a few decent hard rides on them. At the minute the snow is preventing me giving them a proper thrashing.
  • So only XT then? Why not a red headset/BB and XTR?

Only joking, that does look lovely... :wink:
    jedster wrote:
    Just off to contemplate my own mortality and inevitable descent into decrepedness.
    FCN 3 or 4 on road depending on clothing
    FCN 8 off road because I'm too old to go racing around.
  • Had it on the scales today:
    P1000416.jpg
    P1000418.jpg
  • RichMTB
    RichMTB Posts: 599
    29lbs, cool,

That gives me a fair idea what mine will weigh,

Looking at your spec I would say mine would be similar weight
    Step in to my hut! - Stumpy Jumpy Pacey
  • Rode some of the marin trail on it last weekend, nice 35 mile ride with 4000ft of climbing.

Not much has changed on the bike, possibly thinking of buying a large LTc frame and having a bit of a change over of parts...

P1000505.jpg
    P1000506.jpg
    P1000507.jpg
    P1000508.jpg
    P1000509.jpg
  • Dick Scruttock
    Dick Scruttock Posts: 2,533
    Been riding this a lot and i totally love it. Its dominating the anthem as i can ride this anywhere and everywhere. Ok its not the lightest thing ever but christ it takes a pounding.

Will put some updated pics of it up over the next few days but nothing much has changed on it other than the mud guards getting removed.
  • Dick Scruttock
    Been riding this a lot and i totally love it. Its dominating the anthem as i can ride this anywhere and everywhere. Ok its not the lightest thing ever but christ it takes a pounding.

Will put some updated pics of it up over the next few days but nothing much has changed on it other than the mud guards getting removed.
  • dynamis_dk
    dynamis_dk Posts: 428
    Looks amazing... i was gonna build a LT2 back end of last year but ended up needing funds for other things so it never happened. Nice to see your build as its basically what i was planning, RS Revelations, Black LT2 then assorted red/black parts to finish :)

very very jealous :P
  • Dick Scruttock
    Its a sad day, the Blur is all stripped down and ready for its new owner:
    P1000789.jpg
    P1000791.jpg
    P1000793.jpg

Started ordering bits for the new build, all i will say is its going to be bigger and better. As always though bigger and better always come at a big price! Just want this frame sold then I can order the replacement.
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    10 days from loving riding it to stripped and ready to sell. That's love alright. :roll:
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • Dick Scruttock
    10 days from loving riding it to stripped and ready to sell. That's love alright. :roll:

LOL I have ridden a large one and it feels better for me so thats whats replacing it.