Andy Schleck vs Sastre

afx237vi
afx237vi Posts: 12,630
edited October 2009 in Pro race
Schleck gets along with many of his teammates, but admitted that former teammate Carlos Sastre was not one of them. “I never understood what his problem was. He won the Tour and everyone who watched it on TV and knows a bit about cycling realised what we sacrificed for him. And he went out in the press and said things that made no sense, like we did not want to work for him.” Saying, “We were one hundred percent for him, working for him,” he concluded that the Spaniard, now with Cervélo TestTeam, “has a problem with his head.”

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/schleck ... g-classics

Miaaaaaow!

Comments

• Vino
    Vino Posts: 184
    Ees veeery funny watch fight with two twig in cycling shoe
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    At least Sastre remembers to eat in mountain stages :wink:
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Vino
    Vino Posts: 184
    iainf72 wrote:
    At least Sastre remembers to eat in mountain stages :wink:

Is difficult when think of post race good time.
  • intothe12
    intothe12 Posts: 190
    Andy schleck, you just have to love him, even in the current climate of suspicion that falls on all riders, he still is funny.

I nearly keeled over when I first came across this website many moons ago.

http://andyschleckbestbikeraceroftheuni ... gspot.com/

the name of the blog says it all.
    when you get onto the page, the sub heading on the web site has to be the clincher for laugh of the year.

Andy Schleck Rocks! Cadel Evans Still Does Not

The website used to be more Schleck hero worship focused, but now it is a general rant-central. One interesting article the.

The top 10 Reasons Why I Be Hatin' On Cav

reason 9: He got pissed at my boy Wiggo when he went out and got trashed after winning a track event at the 'lympics. Deal with it sonny boy. Just because Wiggo is your countryman doesn't mean he has to put down the Jim Beam for you!