Savio

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited December 2009 in Pro race
Stylish? Dapper?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/pho ... tion/93259

Tip for you Gianni - Your tie should not be tucked into your trousers.
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    He seems to be morphing into George Galloway. Or vice-versa.
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    Oi! Don't you criticise Mr Charisma. :roll:
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    "Managing a professional cycling team is very much like making love to a beautiful woman......" :D
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • Iain, Gianni's a step ahead. You wait, the "tucked up [like a] kipper" look will be rocking all the catwalks in 2010.
  • Noodley
    Noodley Posts: 1,725
    Savio is a fashion lightweight. Does he not realise that the ' tucked in tie' look has been replaced by the 'shirt tucked into pants' look? :lol:
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    Iain, Gianni's a step ahead. You wait, the "tucked up [like a] kipper" look will be rocking all the catwalks in 2010.

I read a rumour Daniel that you actually write Gianni's column. If so, I think we should be told!
    (Sorry but you aren't Mr Charisma!)
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • I love that guy!
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Seems the UCI have punished his fashion crimes by not giving his team a license.
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.