Can you please review the 2010 orange crush?

jay12
jay12 Posts: 6,306
review it if you can

Comments

• Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    What Mountain Bike have reviewed it in thier current issue.

Got second, behind the whyte 905 :wink:
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • jay12
    Whytepeak wrote:
    What Mountain Bike have reviewed it in thier current issue.

Got second, behind the whyte 905 :wink:
    can i somehow get hold of just the review?
  • Whytepeak
    It may come up on the radar, or you could just buy the mag - you are thinking of buying the bike afterall.

Orange may put it on their website.
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • jay12
    Whytepeak wrote:
    It may come up on the radar, or you could just buy the mag - you are thinking of buying the bike afterall.

Orange may put it on their website.
    thanks. i might buy just the frame and build up but put components from my bike for the time beaing so i could still use it. decisions decisions :roll:
  • Whytepeak
    I'd buy the whole bike, as that will be more cost effective.
    Plus bits from your current bike will not fit, so you'll end up with 2 bikes that can't be ridden.

If you just buy the whole bike, then you'll be able to move straight onto it.
  • jay12
    Whytepeak wrote:
    I'd buy the whole bike, as that will be more cost effective.
    Plus bits from your current bike will not fit, so you'll end up with 2 bikes that can't be ridden.

If you just buy the whole bike, then you'll be able to move straight onto it.
    yeah, thats why i'm still stuck what to go for. if i build it i can buy things that i want but it will take longer and cost more. but if i buy the whole thing then i can ride it and buy it earlier and and also it already has a very good spec.
    hopefully my dad can give me a reasnobly good amount and i'll pay the rest. there are 8 sites which sell it, so thats good :)
  • I was wondering about this. I'll happily buy the back issue to read the review but I can't see a way of buying back issues
  • bobcheese
    bobcheese Posts: 343
    you can buy back issues here but they are abit expensive. Still cheaper than building a time machine and going back in time to buy it at the normal price tho. :D

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/s ... 79&id=9010