My Coast to Coast experience

sonicred007
sonicred007 Posts: 1,091
edited November 2009 in Tour & expedition
Hi All

I got my story about cycling the C2C published - it's light weight compared to most in this forum but I'm proud of what I achieved nonetheless... enjoy http://new.britishcycling.org.uk/recrea ... C-Shanty-0

Comments

• Great write up Stuart.
    I'm hoping to do the C2C next year sometime when I visit my Dad in Manchester - I live in the States now.
  • indeed a really good read, thanks so much for sharing. I now have it on my "to do" list for next summer
  • Hondated
    Hondated Posts: 136
    Great write up Stuart. I am now envious as I have been saying for years that I want to do something like that but as yet I have not summed up the courage to do it. Apart from those idiotic kids you also met some nice helpful people and it just proves that the majority of us are decent people
    hondated
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    Nice write up but next time he will be more prepared so he can write more about the ride and magnificient scenery as opposed to battling punctures :roll: .
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • sonicred007
    sonicred007 Posts: 1,091
    dilemna wrote:
    Nice write up but next time he will be more prepared so he can write more about the ride and magnificient scenery as opposed to battling punctures :roll: .
    I'd hope to be a bit more lucky and will be investing in some stronger, touring wheels and a decent pump.... Crank Bros may be cool design but useless as a pump in the wilderness