Nice'n'Ullrich....

Airmiles
Airmiles Posts: 101
edited October 2009 in Pro race
It seeems the vultures may be well-fed....

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 66,00.html

Are there any points for finding a source before Ianf??? :lol:
I'm not saying pedestrians in Hackney are stupid.. but a fixed bayonet would be more use than a fixed gear...

Comments

• nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    Bit late there....
    It's mentioned in the main news section, at the head of this Forum :!:
    so many cols,so little time!
  • Airmiles
    Airmiles Posts: 101
    :oops: Ah well - that's what happens if you find somehing at work then go straight to the forum when you get home!
    I'm not saying pedestrians in Hackney are stupid.. but a fixed bayonet would be more use than a fixed gear...
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    Airmiles wrote:
    It seeems the vultures may be well-fed....

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 66,00.html

Are there any points for finding a source before Ianf??? :lol:

"Technicians reconstructed data that had been deleted from the computer's hard drive"

Bet they wish they had learned how to disk wipe.
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • ACMadone
    ACMadone Posts: 300
    "Technicians reconstructed data that had been deleted from the computer's hard drive"

Bet they wish they had learned how to disk wipe.

School boy error :)
  • Do the technicians work with Jack Bauer?!?!?

Jan Ullrich is like Michael Jackson for me. I don't care if Jacko touched boys, and I'd rather not find out if he did, because his talent made up for it.

Good analogy, or just waffle?
  • Do the technicians work with Jack Bauer?!?!?

Jan Ullrich is like Michael Jackson for me. I don't care if Jacko touched boys, and I'd rather not find out if he did, because his talent made up for it.

Good analogy, or just waffle?

Awful analogy Jans accused of doing what everyone else has done Jackson was accused as being a plastic faced kiddy fiddler.
  • bikerZA
    bikerZA Posts: 314
    It's all irrelevent now, there's nothing to be gained from an investigation. He's retired, he's not coming back.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    bikerZA wrote:
    It's all irrelevent now, there's nothing to be gained from an investigation. He's retired, he's not coming back.

Oh, I'd say there's a lot to be gained from it.

If nothing else, the truth should be exposed so his legacy will be accurate. None of this "oh he only did it late in his career" etc. Also, in Germany there's a lot of public money tied up in it.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • bikerZA
    bikerZA Posts: 314
    iainf72 wrote:
    bikerZA wrote:

Oh, I'd say there's a lot to be gained from it.

If nothing else, the truth should be exposed so his legacy will be accurate. None of this "oh he only did it late in his career" etc. Also, in Germany there's a lot of public money tied up in it.
    But what is to be gained from stripping him of all his victories, if he was found to have doped? it's pointless awarding them to the runner-up, as they were probably taking the same things he was. All it does is put more publicity and more shame onto cycling. Just let the past go, and concentrate on cleaning it up for the present.