Haribo from Wiggle!!!!

deaks101
deaks101 Posts: 26
edited October 2009 in MTB general
Has anyone else noticed that Wiggle now send a mini packet of Haribo with each order, or is it just me?

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    they have done it for years, depending on stock.
  • they have done it for years, depending on stock.
    I take it this is the new 2010 Haribo's?
  • Biggus86
    Biggus86 Posts: 385
    I've still yet to order from wiggle haha... i want some haribo!
  • stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    bigbenj_08 wrote:
    they have done it for years, depending on stock.
    I take it this is the new 2010 Haribo's?

Yep new colour scheme and somehow cost twice as much !
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • fatwomble
    fatwomble Posts: 117
    Recently was the first time I have had some and I've been buying stuff from them for years
  • stevet1992
    fatwomble wrote:
    Recently was the first time I have had some and I've been buying stuff from them for years

Maybe they have a problem with those bloody wombles of wimbledon ?

• fatwomble
    fatwomble Posts: 117
    stevet1992 wrote:
    fatwomble wrote:

Well if they had they could have least told me so so that I could have taken my custom elsewhere.

Anyway, they like me now :D
  • ads4
    ads4 Posts: 698
    I have bought twice from Wiggle and no Haribo...thought I might have got one last time having spent over £600 on wheels! :(
    Adam.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Current ride - Yeti ASR 5a X0
  • stevet1992
    fatwomble wrote:
    stevet1992 wrote:
    fatwomble wrote:

Well if they had they could have least told me so so that I could have taken my custom elsewhere.

Anyway, they like me now :D
    Well i would have a problem to :roll: Stealing our rubbish and making good things from it ... takes the p1ss ! :lol:

• NormalD
    NormalD Posts: 145
    Yesterdays delivery was minus Haribo. :cry:
    Normal Disk 2009

Genesis Equilibrium Tiagra 2011

FCN 10 (only cycle in once a week though)

Alfa 156 SW
  • handful
    handful Posts: 920
    I got my Haribo last week...also got a lollypop from Bike Tart so the idea must be spreading.....bit like my waistline with all that sugar :lol:
    Vaaru Titanium Sram Red eTap
    Moda Chord with drop bars and Rival shifters - winter/do it all bike
    Orbea Rise
  • i miss the gold and platinum buyer statuses on wiggle it was a good scam.
  • Ads4 wrote:
    I have bought twice from Wiggle and no Haribo...thought I might have got one last time having spent over £600 on wheels! :(

£5 Camelbak bite valve arrived from Wiggle 2 days ago with a pack of Haribos included. Sorry to rub it in!
  • antlaff
    antlaff Posts: 583
    I have had 4/5 small deliveries from wiggle with Haribo's everytime - but when i spend £900 on a bike - nothing!!!!
  • Got my hairybos with an order last Saturday, unfortunately allowed my 7 year old to open the package so he got to them first :cry: Will know better next time.....
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Free wiggle haribos aer somehow tastier than if you buy them.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • its the way every1 makes a big deal about the free sweets but no one clocked the gold and platinum buyer status scam. well if you never figured it out for yourself im not going to tell you. why would i let you in on my little scams :twisted:
  • Today's custom built front wheel and last weeks crank were both Haribo-less :(

Infact they didn't even send me a QR skewer but thay are sorting this
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    I get Haribos with roughly 9 out of every ten orders (I buy a lot :oops: ), unfortunately they are of no use to me as I am vegitarian :cry:
  • alfablue
    its the way every1 makes a big deal about the free sweets but no one clocked the gold and platinum buyer status scam. well if you never figured it out for yourself im not going to tell you. why would i let you in on my little scams :twisted:
    Come on, spill!
  • Anonymous
    alfablue wrote:
    I get Haribos with roughly 9 out of every ten orders (I buy a lot :oops: ), unfortunately they are of no use to me as I am vegitarian :cry:
    You should probably go see a doctor or something. They might have a cream or something that can sort that out.
  • alfablue
    tumbleweed.jpg
  • stevet1992
    alfablue wrote:

Excuse me being plain stupid and/or bone idol :oops: But there isnt any steak in a haribo ? :lol:

• alfablue
    Gelatin, made of animal skin and bone :(

"Gelatin is a protein produced by partial hydrolysis of collagen extracted from the bones, connective tissues, organs and some intestines of animals such as domesticated cattle, pigs, and horses." (Wikipedia)
  • Anonymous
    Just one of the many reasons why being a vegetarian is just plain wrong. :lol:
  • alfablue
    Just one of the many reasons why being a vegetarian is just plain wrong. :lol:
    Oh thanks, you've persuaded me, I see the error of my ways now :wink:
  • Anonymous
    :lol:
    Thank you. My consulting fee is 200 quid per hour. :lol:
  • alfablue
    well, it took all of 5 seconds . . . got PayPal?
  • Anonymous
    nope. But if we meet up, you can buy me a thimble of beer as repayment :lol: