Ljungqvist joins Sky as sports director.

13»

Comments

• dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    andyp wrote:
    I'd argue I wasn't. I merely pointing out that Yates failed a test but wasn't sanctioned, the reason for which I don't know. You say the B sample didn't come back positive but I haven't seen this, not arguing it isn't true here btw, and it does appear to go against received knowledge on drug tests, i.e. 99% of the time the B sample confirms the positive test from the A sample.

well, even thought I remember it well I don't expect you'd take my word for it, that A was + and B was not. But in any case.. it is clear the B sample must have come back negative as they test the B sample after the A sample, no?..how else could he have been "non sanctioned"? Are you suggesting his A sample was negative and the testers had a go at the B sample +???? :lol: cause that is the only logical conclusion that can be drawn from your posting? How else do you suggest he was "non sanctioned" and kept his win??
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    re Sky, ANC had 6 foreign riders, 19 Brits in the 1987 ANC team, with all British managers of the team...think Brailsford should really live up to the promise of it being a British Team and sign British riders over other foreign imports otherwise it is PR spin??

http://www.cyclingwebsite.net/ploegfiche.php?id=7234