Cav wins another ornament for his sideboard

Tusher
Tusher Posts: 2,762
edited October 2009 in Pro race
http://img42.yfrog.com/i/ekee.jpg/

Although he has managed a better outfit than the other night, he clearly rushed out the door without having time to shave and forgot his tie.

Honestly, this man clearly needs a woman in his life.

Comments

• nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    The one on his side don't look too shabby
    Mind you,dressed in white,take her on a club run,
    She'd soon get covered in filth :oops:
    so many cols,so little time!
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Tusher wrote:

Honestly, this man clearly needs a woman in his life.

He's getting married soon, isn't he?
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Tusher
    That's what I thought, Iain, but apparently not- forget the thread, but I read it here.
    He was due to get married to his long-term Melissa in October- they share(d) a house together in Laxey with the most gorgeous golden retriever.
  • nick hanson
    Blown her out,by all accounts,bought himself an Audi R8,you know,the one he said he wouldn't buy,'cos people would think he has 'changed'
  • Tusher
    Tell me more, Nick.
    Although that's what I suspected when I read he's bought the flash car. A huge mistake, IMHO.

Iain- this was the thread- http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... highlight=
  • Tusher
    Bleedin' heck. I've just goofled it and...............what an ugly looking car. He'll never get a golden retriever (comfortably) in that.

For when it comes to attracting another girlfriend, the dog would win hands down over the car.
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    think it will all go to Cav's head...hope Farrar gives him a run for his money. Cipo had Abdu to beat, Pettachi had Mcewan to beat, Cav has nobody... am sure his kick will not last through his 20s, look at Boonen..29 and losing that finish he had a bit, though still a great rider overall
  • nick hanson
    Tusher wrote:
    Tell me more, Nick.
    Although that's what I suspected when I read he's bought the flash car. A huge mistake, IMHO.

Iain- this was the thread- http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... highlight=
    Just what I've picked up on another thread.
    Mind you,i do recall,one of the end of season races,the commentator saying he'd seen Cav around,"with his Ferrari,or whatever it is"
    The car does look good,from certain angles,but,for long term,you want the bird who's attracted to the dog,rather than the one who's attracted to the car!
  • Tusher
    That's my fear for him, Dave. OK if he can mutate into a classics rider, but not if he goes off the rails a la Boonen.

The thing that I initially loved about him was that he was still close to his Manx roots, had chosen to live there and not some flash bachelor pad in Monaco or Manchester, and was still with the same girl after years.

Y'know- solid, reliable, good-looking, rich, successful.
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    The one on his side don't look too shabby
    .....:

Looks like he bought her a rose too... :lol: from one of those dodgy vendors that visit nearly every pub in the country :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    www.dotcycling.com
  • Tusher
    (purses lip ever so slightly and straightens back before typing)

As we suspected-

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/lat ... wards.html

the oracle of Wikipedia informs me that Missss Fiorella Migliore is a 20 year old model, beauty queen, actress and TV host who was born in Paraguay but also holds Italian nationality and lives in Italy. She is 1.71 metres tall, and he is 1.75 metres, but she looks taller in the photographs as he gazes into her green eyes.

for what it's worth (which is zilch because it is absolutely none of my business) we women just know that she is thinking 'smart career move' whilst he is thinking 'sex'.

Poor Melissa. She must be gutted- stood by her man through the tough, lean years, he finds success and then he chucks her a few months before her wedding. I sincerely hope that she threw every bit of crockery in the house at him when he told her.

For the sake of your cycling, Mr Cavendish, trust me- head back to the Isle of Man asap with your tail between your legs, a huge bouquet of roses and an expensive piece of jewellry and beg her forgiveness.
  • Vino
    Vino Posts: 184
    Tusher wrote:

the oracle of Wikipedia informs me that Missss Fiorella Migliore is a 20 year old model, beauty queen, actress and TV host who was born in Paraguay but also holds Italian nationality and lives in Italy. She is 1.71 metres tall, and he is 1.75 metres, but she looks taller in the photographs as he gazes into her green eyes.

for what it's worth (which is zilch because it is absolutely none of my business) we women just know that she is thinking 'smart career move' whilst he is thinking 'sex'.

I am thinking it not matter what shee is think. Also Cav is quick finisher though she unlikely like cum second all time.

Ave Oiled Calves
  • wicked
    wicked Posts: 844
    Tusher wrote:

Poor Melissa. She must be gutted- stood by her man through the tough, lean years, he finds success and then he chucks her a few months before her wedding. I sincerely hope that she threw every bit of crockery in the house at him when he told her.

For the sake of your cycling, Mr Cavendish, trust me- head back to the Isle of Man asap with your tail between your legs, a huge bouquet of roses and an expensive piece of jewellry and beg her forgiveness.

I see you are assuming that he finished with her? A little unfair maybe? None of us know what happened she could have run off with the milkman for all we know! Why is it women always assume that in a breakup it the mans fault! :D
    It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.
  • Tusher
    Vino, words fail me.
  • nick hanson
    wicked wrote:
    Tusher wrote:

I see you are assuming that he finished with her? A little unfair maybe? None of us know what happened she could have run off with the milkman for all we know! Why is it women always assume that in a breakup it the mans fault! :D
    With a prat like him,it's most likely his fault!!
  • Tusher
    True, wicked, only two people really know happened.

But the rest of us can make a pretty good educated guess.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
  • wicked
    Tusher wrote:
    True, wicked, only two people really know happened.

But the rest of us can make a pretty good educated guess.

Women really do have a suspicous nature! Probably right though! :D
    It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.
  • wicked
    afx237vi wrote:

Am confused. Just looked at this and the best of the lot seems to be with a squeeky voiced whinger with an arse for a chin! :?
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    afx237vi wrote:

George wins!
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Tusher
    Bradley?!?
  • camerone
    camerone Posts: 1,232
    never mind that what i the name of all that is holy is cancellara wearing!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • Vino
    Vino Posts: 184
    Tusher wrote:
    Vino, words fail me.

I teach you some kazakh one on the pillow eez my special gift. ciao bella

AVE SMOOTH OILED CALVES
  • rockmount
    rockmount Posts: 761
    afx237vi wrote:
    Cav's not in it yet.
    What do ya mean ? :wink:

cav_zabel.png

Man luv ?
    .. who said that, internet forum people ?
  • teagar
    teagar Posts: 2,100
    rockmount wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:
    Cav's not in it yet.
    What do ya mean ? :wink:

cav_zabel.png

Man luv ?

It's not man love.

It's bromance.
    Note: the above post is an opinion and not fact. It might be a lie.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Tusher wrote:

As we suspected-

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/lat ... wards.html

Tusher, I think your over romanticising what life with Cav would be like.

Here's how I imagine it to be. You'd come home from a hard day at work and you'll moan about you boss and say what a cow Janet in accounts is. And Bert Grabsch and Tony Martin will be there to listen while making you dinner.

Then you'll have a couple of glasses of chardonnay while watching whatever wretched chick flick is out on DVD that week. And when the main character finally finds true love, Mark Renshaw will be there to with hankies to dab away the tears.

As soon as it's over though Cav will nip in and do all the shagging. Unless he's away of course, in which case you'll have to make do with Andre Griepel.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Tusher wrote:
    That's what I thought, Iain, but apparently not- forget the thread, but I read it here.
    He was due to get married to his long-term Melissa in October- they share(d) a house together in Laxey with the most gorgeous golden retriever.

So is that some Tuscan temptress in the picture? Good way to pick up the language anyway. :D
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Tusher wrote:

So is that some Tuscan temptress in the picture? Good way to pick up the language anyway. :D

Why the hell would she want to lean Manx Gaelic?

Any truth to the rumour that Cav got dumped because he made Melissa wear a Columbia jersey and called her "George" at the most inappropriate moments?
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    afx237vi wrote:

They are missing Gilbert's who is quite something!
    Contador is the Greatest
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    iainf72 wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:

George wins!

Finally! And she's a classic :lol:

Strava is not Zen.