You are sh1tting me... X Factor

hopper1
hopper1 Posts: 4,389
edited October 2009 in The bottom bracket
That has to be rigged...
Who the fook would vote for the twins?

Jeez, they wind me up! :evil:
Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!

Comments

• <bad taste joke>

Terrorists have warned Louis Walsh that for every week the twins stay in X Factor, they will kill another member of Boyzone :shock:
  • antooony
    antooony Posts: 177
    Prob most of Ireland are voting for them. I say keep them in for entertainment factor, they're that bad they're great entertainment.

Pants, I've just admitted to watching X factor....TO THE EDIT BUTTON.....QUICK.
  • It's all about phone votes, while ever Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are involved.

MONEY MONEY MONEY.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • antooony wrote:
    Prob most of Ireland are voting for them. I say keep them in for entertainment factor, they're that bad they're great entertainment.

Pants, I've just admitted to watching X factor....TO THE EDIT BUTTON.....QUICK.

Its ok like me I'm sure your forced to watch it by the missus :wink:
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • they get my vote (not that i do vote) its the sargent effect they fly in the face of everything the programe and the judges stand for.
  • brad68
    brad68 Posts: 883
    <bad taste joke>

Terrorists have warned Louis Walsh that for every week the twins stay in X Factor, they will kill another member of Boyzone :shock:

Brilliant!!!!!
    Bc
  • Yet no one votes for Rachel 2 weeks running and still she stays :cry:
  • Chip \'oyler
    Chip \'oyler Posts: 2,323
    they get my vote (not that i do vote) its the sargent effect they fly in the face of everything the programe and the judges stand for.

Your not wrong. I think they're shite but the longer the comp goes on I'll probably want them to win. Even if they end up beating cute ditzy Stacey.
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • hopper1
    they get my vote (not that i do vote) its the sargent effect they fly in the face of everything the programe and the judges stand for.

Your not wrong. I think they're shite but the longer the comp goes on I'll probably want them to win. Even if they end up beating cute ditzy Stacey.

.... You had to mention her, didn't you.... I'll be all daft gooey eyed for the rest of the day, now....
    another sarcastic comment coming off the wife, too... :oops:
  • She used to work here

10867180.jpg
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,864
    Sorry you've lost me X what? Twins? You may as well be speaking a foreign language :lol:
  • sicknote
    sicknote Posts: 901
    Pross wrote:
    Sorry you've lost me X what? Twins? You may as well be speaking a foreign language :lol:

Same here and glad the wife does not watch it :D
  • Chip \'oyler
    hopper1 wrote:

.... You had to mention her, didn't you.... I'll be all daft gooey eyed for the rest of the day, now....

Yep Stacey's a little cutey alright

• morgs2001
    morgs2001 Posts: 159
    hopper1 wrote:

if not a little vacuous !!
  • Chip \'oyler
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

I'm afraid that all adds to her charm

• nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

Is that the bint from Dagenham? Looks ok till the mouth opens...OMG
    If it's not her,Appologies in advance,don't watch it much,but the Wife & kids do :oops:
    so many cols,so little time!
  • Chip \'oyler
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

If it's not her,Appologies in advance,don't watch it much,but the Wife & kids do :oops:

That's the one. There's just something about her that is very attractive - to me anyway.

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Rikki loney i=s out, so does that mean that X factor has now lost all their Scottish phone revenue ?
  • hopper1
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

That's the one. There's just something about her that is very attractive - to me anyway.
    +1

Even more bizarre... She reminds me of Amy Winehouse, without the tat's!
    No, not a typo, I did type tat's :wink:

And I don't like Amy! :shock:
  • Chip \'oyler
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

+1

I'm betting she has a got a tat - a very discrete one. Which I'm going to daydream about tomorrow at work. It will take me all day to discover it.

• morgs2001
    morgs2001 Posts: 159
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

+1

I'm betting she has a got a tat - a very discrete one. Which I'm going to daydream about tomorrow at work. It will take me all day to discover it.

totally off the thread but whats the quotiest quote ,how many quotes can you go to before the forum explodes or will it go on forever like holding a mirror in front of a mirror ?????????????
  • Chip \'oyler
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

+1

totally off the thread but whats the quotiest quote ,how many quotes can you go to before the forum explodes or will it go on forever like holding a mirror in front of a mirror ?????????????

I don't know

Anyone else know?

• hopper1
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

+1

I don't know

Anyone else know?

I'm not sure, either, but I guess it'll take a few more, yet... :wink:
  • Chip \'oyler
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

+1

I don't know

Anyone else know?

Yeah I reckon you're right

• hopper1
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

+1

I don't know

Anyone else know?

I'm honoured that it could be my post that proves the point! :wink:
    I think that once this quote exceeds 1 page in length, that'll be it...
  • Chip \'oyler
    I still think there's some more to go

• Chip \'oyler
    hopper1 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

+1

I don't know

Anyone else know?

• hopper1
    hopper1 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

+1

I don't know

Anyone else know?

The longer this goes on, the more appropriate your signature appears to be :wink:
  • Chip \'oyler
    hopper1 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

+1

I don't know

Anyone else know?

The longer this goes on, the more appropriate your signature appears to be :wink:

I'm like a Jack Russel with a rat - I aint giving up until this website implodes!

• hopper1 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:
    morgs2001 wrote:
    hopper1 wrote:

+1

I don't know

Anyone else know?

I'm like a Jack Russel with a rat - I aint giving up until this website implodes!
    What was the thread about?Someone remind me!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.