Oakley crowbar mx pro goggles

Jimbob_no5
Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
edited October 2009 in MTB general
Just got a pair of these off a mate, they didnt come with the attack mask so i bought one for them, however i cant seem to get it to fit, can anyone tell me what to do with it?

Jim
Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
1) Drink is not my friend
2) D-Locking cnuts ;)

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    ?

what is
    the attack mask
    Pics?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • yoohoo999
    yoohoo999 Posts: 940
    I've got a pair that came with the attack mask already attached.

It says in the instructions that it is removable, but I've never worked out how to actually do it! It's like some sort of goggle rubix cube!

good luck trying!
  • yoohoo999
    yoohoo999 Posts: 940
    nicklouse wrote:
    ?

what is
    the attack mask
    Pics?

google is your friend :wink:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=35115
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    yoohoo999
    From that picture i would say it is a push fit but as i cant see the goggle parts and i am not going to dismantle mine i am still waiting for pics.

attack mask , nose piece more like,
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    ill try get some pics up asap, cant upload with the internet connection i have, will try and nick my mates wifi and upload for you, should be tomorrow
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • captainfly
    captainfly Posts: 1,001
    I thought the attack guard was for the O frame, it will just push into the vent holes on the bottom and probably clip in at the sides somewhere like a paintball lower guard.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    Mongoose Teocali
    Giant STP0

Why are MTB economics; spend twice as much as you intended, but only half as much as you wish you could afford? :roll: