Arthurs Seat Edinburgh

busta gonad
busta gonad Posts: 162
edited October 2009 in Routes
So who has ridden up there, it's ilegal i think...anyone fancy flouting the law and going on a mission, there looks to be some great technical trails with everything..rocks,staircases, singletrack, walked up there on saturday and couldn't believe how tantalising the trails look, a descent from the top would be great, if just to get the T shirt.
Climbing is banned too, there is a winter climb called breach of the peace( i think) climbed under the cover of darkness with a full moon. If i rode there i think it would make a very good early morning hit before the place fills up with tourists, anyone game!.

Comments

• Like the sound of that. I actually proposed to the wife up there. Couldn't help thinking that it looked a great place to go biking... Don't tell her that though! :lol:
  • Come on ladies somebody must have ridden up thier, it would put some trail centres to shame... well it's a future project, i'm gonna hit those trails one early morn as the sun comes up.....the trail that climbs from the parliament will be glorious...give the polis a run for thier money too.