GoodBye Cruel World

2»

Comments

• I work with car shells evryday- theres nowt too them really!

Was it a old banger before the prang?

Being a young driver you'll probably do it again so point getting fixed really :wink::lol:
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Dont tell me it was a new or new ish car?!

That's tragic that so many young kids these days have half decent cars - the joy of being young is having a dog of a car to drive and fiddle with - hell I still do - my recent bike build cost 900 my last car cost me 200.

If its a half decent car - learn a lesson and go buy an old volvo 440 or something - low insurance because its under powered and no one will steal it - its old so you can chuck bikes in the boot or ont he seat and not care - its bullet proof so you can do the same thing and not give a sh*t if it goes wrong.

Oh and that sound slike a stupid way to crash a car.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • BurtonM
    BurtonM Posts: 425
    i wasnt reving the engine atall. i was rolling on the bite. it looks like its a crumple zone of the car as it was so easily done. citroen c2, under the right back light is where its at. quoted over a grand for a new panel. a new panel for the shitroen is the full right hand side of the door btw theres no joints, its a one piece thing
    yeehaamcgee wrote:

That's like saying i want a door for my car that doesn't meet the roof, because I once had the wind blow it shut when I was getting in, and I had my head squished between, well, the door and the roof.
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    it'll T-cut out just use lots of it :lol:

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    So let me get this right, your a 6th former, and you don't have a job ffs start by getting one.

And like others have said, push the thing out bit of spray and job done, so long as it doesn't affect the geometry of the car you'll be fine, crikey most of us have been there i have and the first thing i did was run to the scrappy to find as much as i could in parts.

Bumper wing and bonnet plus spray etc call came to £75 in the end, we even jigged it with a transit and some tow rope, went through the mot fine. :lol:

Try here for a start.

http://www.citroenparts.co.uk/index.php?cPath=4621_43
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • BurtonM
    BurtonM Posts: 425
    "So let me get this right, your a 6th former, and you don't have a job ffs start by getting one"
    I dont know if you have noticed, were in a recession. Jobs are limited and places that take on, take on experienced workers. Nice to know that the last year in your life was spent blankly looking at the page 3 in the papers and the adult nightly channel.

And it doesnt pull out, the panel underneath the light has folded into a triangle sort of shape, and i cant pull it out. Anyways, its new back light is in, and its booked in for repair, which i payed for out of my own money which took me years to accumulate before we start any of this kids these days dont know the value of money business!
    yeehaamcgee wrote:

That's like saying i want a door for my car that doesn't meet the roof, because I once had the wind blow it shut when I was getting in, and I had my head squished between, well, the door and the roof.
  • just a thought but if it was me in your situation id claim on insurence.
    Your premium isnt going to go up by a thousand pounds because of one claim!!!
    my mate crashed his feista after 3months of driving and next year it cost him like £400 more for the year...( he was 18) and theres also the fact you can pay monthly on insurence so it will only be say an extra £20 a month!
    I feel for ya cos Ine been there, im 23 now with 3 years no claims and still pay £350 a year for a 1litre yaris....my dad has a Skyline and pays £200!!! :shock:
    Unlike my credit card im currently carrying a low level of interest- Peter Griffin

Saracen Trace 1
  • rubins4
    rubins4 Posts: 563
    BurtonM wrote:
    Nice to know that the last year in your life was spent blankly looking at the page 3 in the papers and the adult nightly channel.

:lol: well put.
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12613038
    Anyway, fk dis, I iz off 4 a ride innit. l8rz peepz