Where is Dennis

Vino
Vino Posts: 184
edited October 2009 in Pro race
Where is one known as Dennis?

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    a) Finally finishing his book. Early copies have been described as "stranger than a triple dose of the brown acid"
    b) Recovering from discovering the Tour de France is a real event and not just something on TV like Baywatch
    c) Riding his retro steel bike
    d) Greatful Dead Marathon
    e) Shooting the breeze with Mick Jagger
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • Ironing Lance's Tour presentation suit?
    I here polyester is very forgiving, unlike the owner. :wink:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Vino wrote:

I'm still out here. Or should I say over here. What can I do for the "majestic one"?
  • Vino
    Ironing Lance's Tour presentation suit?
    I here polyester is very forgiving, unlike the owner. :wink:

is being mean to him. I do not understand how you are doing this unless you have had beer drinking with him to know him well.

I veery concerned.

Come on Dennis where are you hide?

I let you come to mans night and have first choice of podium girl.

AVE
  • Vino
    dennisn wrote:
    Vino wrote:

I'm still out here. Or should I say over here. What can I do for the "majestic one"?

Ah you are back. offer ees still open for yankee to join me in south France. Is not for the texan though.
  • dennisn
    Vino wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    Vino wrote:

Ah you are back. offer ees still open for yankee to join me in south France. Is not for the texan though.

I'll have to check and see what Lance has scheduled for me, but if I can get away.
    He's very demanding you know. Plus, I can't let on that it's you. OK, done with that
    batch of ironing.
  • Vino
    dennisn wrote:
    Vino wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    Vino wrote:

I'll have to check and see what Lance has scheduled for me, but if I can get away.
    He's very demanding you know. Plus, I can't let on that it's you. OK, done with that
    batch of ironing.

bring those Olson twins I much like and show them what real man is doing. Ihave full set and much enthusiasm
  • dennisn
    Vino wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    Vino wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    Vino wrote:

batch of ironing.

bring those Olson twins I much like and show them what real man is doing. Ihave full set and much enthusiasm

If you have that much enthusiasm you need to train harder. After all, remember, there's the greater glory for Kazi... ah, whatever the name of that country is.
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    where is BikingBernie? Google searches bring the forum up on podium position when certain names are written in to the search engine. He's run?