Keilder red trail Sunday morning...

miss notax
miss notax Posts: 2,572
edited October 2009 in MTB general
Hello :D

If it was anyone on here who helped the blonde on the superlight (me!) who had lost her boyfriend on Sunday morning at Keilder - THANK YOU :D I found him eventually!

He went off to to the black section (which splits off from the red in the forest), and it says that the black rejoins the red.... God knows where :evil:

The next hour was manic as I thought he was mashed on the black sections, and he was apparently running up and down the red section looking for me :? Great fun - not.

Anyway, if it's anyone here, thanks :lol:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc

Comments

• I was at kielder on sunday with a mate. We came across a bloke at the bottom of the black section looking for "a pretty blond girl". I'm asuming that's your boyfriend (he was riding a heckler i think?). I'm glad he found you ok, he seemed pretty worried.

What did you think of kielder? did you do the up and over black trail as well or just the red?

I was riding a blue spesh pitch, my mate on a grey intense uzzi btw. tell your bloke we said hi :D
  • dave_hill
    dave_hill Posts: 3,877
    I was at kielder on sunday with a mate. We came across a bloke at the bottom of the black section looking for "a pretty blond girl".

That could have been half the single male population of Britain :D :shock: !!
    Give a home to a retired Greyhound. Tia Greyhound Rescue
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • saltyman
    saltyman Posts: 472
    i was there saturday........regulary come across people looking lost lol, easy to go missing on the fire breaks etc.
    roberts dogs bolx
    cannondale hooligan 1
    cannondale badboy
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    I was at kielder on sunday with a mate. We came across a bloke at the bottom of the black section looking for "a pretty blond girl". I'm asuming that's your boyfriend (he was riding a heckler i think?). I'm glad he found you ok, he seemed pretty worried.

What did you think of kielder? did you do the up and over black trail as well or just the red?

I was riding a blue spesh pitch, my mate on a grey intense uzzi btw. tell your bloke we said hi :D

Yep, that was Chris :D

I'm glad he said a 'pretty' blonde girl :D

We both spent about an hour trying to find the other one - Chris was apparently running up and down the trails, whilst I was riding about like a loony trying to find him. I was convinced he had hurt himself... :( Eventually found each other by the gate after the rocky down!

I enjoyed the ride but it was a bit much for me technically and I struggled in places... I prefer more flowy rides - i'm not good at getting over big rocks!!

Thanks for your help :D
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc