29er suspension forks

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited October 2009 in MTB general
OK, silly Q and no idea where to post so opted for here....

I have a set of 29er front suspension forks, Suntour NCX with mag' lowers (so relatively light at 2044g), all good with hydraulic damping with lockout and preload adjustable elastomer 'spring', not using them right now, but should I keep them 'just in case' or are they worth something (I can't find many 29er forks for sale on here or fleabay to understand if there is a demand or not!).

Simon
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    plenty out there for sale new. and anything with the word Elastomer in it aint worth much.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • ratty2k
    ratty2k Posts: 3,872
    They do crop up every so often on ebay... I just bought some Manitou forks off ebay, gonna try 'em and see if I like 'em as I dont mind the rigid forks that came with it, if I dont like 'em it'll be back to rigid and sell the Manitou's on...
    Reba's come up, but worth trying to get the later ones, as the early ones were rather flexy.
    My Pics !

Whadda ya mean I dont believe in god?
    I talk to him everyday....
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    RST M29 is rated highly