Sky Support

sonny73
sonny73 Posts: 2,203
edited October 2009 in Pro race
Following on from a comment posted by the good poster Kléber, in another thread today about Sky bikes http://www.bikeradar.com/road/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12655177, it got me to thinking how many of you will 'wear the colours' of Team Sky in support when you go to races?

I think I will show my support in the Alps next year with a jersey :wink:

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    I won't.

Mainly because I'm not really a fan of anyone on the team. I don't tend to support teams rather just like certain riders. So Liquigas have a high density of riders I like but I'd be a fan of Ivan / Roman / Nibs / Sylvester regardless of where they were riding.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    Same here tend to follow riders rather than teams, any jersey i buy is based on whether i like the style rather than what team it is.
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • It will be just like 2003, all those people wearing Bianchi jerseys on the roadside of the TdF -- you knew most of them were Germans.
  • I thought this thread was about a reb, white and blue, jockstrap. :oops:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Garz
    Garz Posts: 1,155
    Even though im new to road cycling I think this would be the only 'team kit' replica jersey I would buy as I dont have any affinity with the older brands/merchandise and as none exists atm it might be the only chance you get before it gets extremely mainstream in a few years time. :oops:
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    team sky can all poo off! :D
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'