Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited October 2009 in MTB general

Comments

• Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Care to point them in my direction? :lol:
  • bomberesque
    bomberesque Posts: 1,701
    44 percent of those questioned chose a bike ride as their activity of choice when attending that all-important first date with a prospective partner.

"yeah, took 'er to the glentress red. she turned up on a shopping bike. It didn't go too well"
    Everything in moderation ... except beer
    Beer in moderation ... is a waste of beer

If riding an XC race bike is like touching the trail,
    then riding a rigid singlespeed is like licking it
    ... or being punched by it, depending on the day
  • Anonymous
    :lol: love it
  • Steve_b77
    Steve_b77 Posts: 1,680
    Winner :lol:
  • dave_hill
    dave_hill Posts: 3,877
    What utter, utter crap.

Was it Vic Reeves who claimed that 73% of all statistics are made up?
    Give a home to a retired Greyhound. Tia Greyhound Rescue
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • cgarossi
    cgarossi Posts: 729
    Stop ruining our delusion damn it! :D
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Utter b*ll*x :lol:
  • nfrang
    nfrang Posts: 250
    We’re not sure how many women we know would like to get hot and sweaty on a first date

I know several :shock:
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    nfrang wrote:
    We’re not sure how many women we know would like to get hot and sweaty on a first date

I know several :shock:

PM please! :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • wordnumb
    wordnumb Posts: 847
    When rating ‘typical male sporting pursuits’ in relation to attractiveness of prospective partners, cycling topped the list with 36 percent ahead of football (17 percent) and rugby (14 percent).

Which leaves 64 percent of women worrying their pretty little heads about finding half assembled bikes littering the living room floor, mud and grit in the carpet and a joint account enslaved to ChainWiggleMerlin.com.

One in three haven't realised this yet.
  • I`m sure they appreciate us for our increased stamina and well developed thighs,not the habit of wearing lycra,discussing gear ratios and leaving oild bike bits in the kitchen sink.
    2006 Giant XTC
    2010 Giant Defy Advanced
    2016 Boardman Pro 29er
    2016 Pinnacle Lithium 4
    2017 Canondale Supersix Evo
  • Big Shoes
    Big Shoes Posts: 131
    neither of them are wearing a helmet
    Full Susser - GT I-Drive XCR 5

Hardtail - GT Aggressor XC 2

Road Bike - GT GTR Series 4
  • they wernt wearing a helmet we she was doing her biking with him either :wink:
  • jayson
    jayson Posts: 4,606
    Im shocked no ones's brought up 'the local bike' joke yet, standards really are slippin here!! :P :D
  • Biggus86
    Biggus86 Posts: 385
    44 percent of those questioned chose a bike ride as their activity of choice when attending that all-important first date with a prospective partner.

"yeah, took 'er to the glentress red. she turned up on a shopping bike. It didn't go too well"

LMFAO... Couldn't take my otherhalf anywhere on her rust bucket.... even offered to buy her new bike for xmas...
  • Anonymous
    is it safe to assume that no one on br has ever even kissed a girl, why does everyone get so excited wen the words girls and bikes are uttered in the same sentence? and the place goes mental and everyone behaves all suave when a female member pipes up.

my advice is this: stop looking on the net, stop riding your bikes, go out and have some sex, your life will be better, this is a fact.
  • dave_hill
    dave_hill Posts: 3,877
    is it safe to assume that no one on br has ever even kissed a girl, why does everyone get so excited wen the words girls and bikes are uttered in the same sentence? and the place goes mental and everyone behaves all suave when a female member pipes up.

my advice is this: stop looking on the net, stop riding your bikes, go out and have some sex, your life will be better, this is a fact.

Top riposte, well done that man!! :lol:
    Give a home to a retired Greyhound. Tia Greyhound Rescue
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • Stav83 wrote:
    Care to point them in my direction? :lol:

What, Kelly Brook AND Boris Johnson? Er....
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • Anonymous
    dave_hill wrote:

Top riposte, well done that man!! :lol:

Ive been dying to get that off my chest, i feel alot better. :lol:
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Off Kelly Brook's chest, mmmm, that would be good ;-)
  • Craggers
    Craggers Posts: 185

Says the guy with 5000+ forum posts
  • andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    supersonic wrote:
    Off Kelly Brook's chest, mmmm, that would be good ;-)

:lol: oh yes if only :roll:
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980

You're the one thats A) not getting any mate and B) got over 5000+ posts.

I thank you. :twisted:
  • rubins4
    rubins4 Posts: 563
    the place goes mental and everyone behaves all suave when a female member pipes up.

It's the same in every forum I've ever known :lol:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12613038
    Anyway, fk dis, I iz off 4 a ride innit. l8rz peepz
  • bigmart
    bigmart Posts: 87
    I bike more cause I get less, called being married with a baby. got to have some exercise on a sunday morning!
  • So when will Kelly Brook be round to enjoy my hardtail?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marin
    SS Inbred
    Mongoose Teocali Super
  • Anonymous
    missmarple wrote:

You're the one thats A) not getting any mate and B) got over 5000+ posts.

I thank you. :twisted:

even though i am married *i get plenty thanks, this is why i am qualified to pass this
    observation.

* why do people seem to stop having sex once they're married? this hasnt been a problem for me so far. however my wife likes me and im quite the swordsman so i wonder if this is the difference