Motivate me.

RealMan
RealMan Posts: 2,166
edited October 2009 in MTB general
Its raining. I'm kinda tired. It will be a hard, long, very dark, wet and cold night ride. I've got a match/training tomorrow. Should I ride? Should I MTFU? I bet no one else is going to turn up anyway.. (apart from our leader, who would be there even if his leg was broken).

Comments

• GHill
    GHill Posts: 2,402
    Motivate yourself, you're supposed to be a RealMan. :twisted:
  • RealMan
    RealMan Posts: 2,166
    Not helping today though.
  • Splasher
    Splasher Posts: 1,528
    MTFU or STFU!

The only thing more irritating than a blouse is a whinging blouse.
    "Internet Forums - an amazing world where outright falsehoods become cyber-facts with a few witty key taps and a carefully placed emoticon."
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    You should definitely MTFU, we go out Tuesdays and Thursday regardless if its the apocalypse - but we visit the pub at the end, so that would be my motivation.

If you don't go out you're a pussy!

I don't know what you mean by "match" but a little bit of light mountain biking won't hurt, you're hardly a real man. You're a little boy who is too scared to go out at night, you're afraid of the dark you absolute child!
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I love the rain, and windy Autumnal days.
  • ride_whenever
    ride_whenever Posts: 13,279
    heres a thought... buy a turbo, spend £100 quid on it...

then you'll use i twice if you're lucky before the novelty wears off, but when you get in, you're choice is turbo (which you really ought to 'cos you spent £100) or go out on the mtb...

That choice is much easier than mtb or veg on sofa...
  • missmarple
    supersonic wrote:
    I love the rain, and windy Autumnal days.

Likewise I truely hope it absolutely heaves it down once we get out onto the trails this evening.
  • Get off yer arse fatty!

(thats coming from someone thats been sat behing a computer all day at work and is now sat on the net at home :lol:)
  • missmarple
    Actually, I've just got the bike out of the garage and its a bit perky outside. Nipple erection imminent.
  • Consider yourself motivated:

97201477015863736869846.jpg