David Millar's Wedding

Tusher
Tusher Posts: 2,762
edited October 2009 in Pro race
Does anyone have any links to photographs? Who was there (apart from JV)? Was Bradley invited? Cav (who has his own wedding later this month)? Brailsford?

Just a mindless query, BTW........can never get enough wedding photographs, me.

Comments

• phil s
    phil s Posts: 1,128
    Wiggins was apparently there as he said on Twitter that his missus had a monster hangover. Cav is not getting married.
    -- Dirk Hofman Motorhomes --
  • Tusher
    Cav is NOT getting married??
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Wiggins went:
    Goin to bed now, my body is broken, 4th at the TDF feels along time ago now, rest, need rest, go away alcohol! time...need..ti!

Just back from London, congrats to the new Mr&Mrs Millar, great day, suffered this morning, @cathwiggins hangover was legendary!
    Contador is the Greatest
  • phil s
    That's right, he's not getting married.
    As for Wiggins - fair play to him for 4th in '09 but I don't imagine Contador and the other GC contenders are out getting w-anchored.
  • Tusher
    But didn't he say in interviews earlier this year that he was getting married in October?
  • phil s
    And he told me in an interview after he won on the Champs Elysees that he wasn't... seems his 'autobiography' with the dedication and the wedding references came out at a bad time.
  • Tusher
    He's split up with Melissa then?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Tusher wrote:
    He's split up with Melissa then?

Apparently he called her Tusher during sex - it was never going to work after that.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Tusher
    Tee-hee.

So he's available then- hope he's into older women. We know a trick or three.

Poor Melissa though- childhood sweethearts and everything. And she gave up her work to support him, decorated their house on the Isle of Man, probably had her wedding frock bought, bridesmaids chosen and everything.
  • juankerr
    juankerr Posts: 1,099
    phil s wrote:
    As for Wiggins - fair play to him for 4th in '09 but I don't imagine Contador and the other GC contenders are out getting w-anchored.

I imagine Tom Boonen is snorting coke off the bonnet of an Aston Martin with a couple of "party girls" as we speak.
  • Tusher
    juankerr wrote:
    phil s wrote:

I imagine Tom Boonen is snorting coke off the bonnet of an Aston Martin with a couple of "party girls" as we speak.

In Belgium? In October??

Naw, he'll be inside, tucked up warmly in bed between the pair of them.
  • juankerr wrote:
    phil s wrote:

Reasons I love Tom Boonen #4395
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • So he's available then- hope he's into older women. We know a trick or three.

*cougar alert*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • micken
    micken Posts: 275
    Tusher wrote:
    juankerr wrote:
    phil s wrote:

In Belgium? In October??

Naw, he'll be inside, tucked up warmly in bed between the pair of them.

The double entendres are in the other thread :wink::lol:
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    juankerr wrote:
    phil s wrote:

What, on a school night?
  • Tusher
    They can always sleep throughout double maths tomorrow. Never did me any harm.
  • deal
    deal Posts: 857
    afx237vi wrote:

What, on a school night?

nicely done :lol:
  • phips wrote:
    Best thread on Pro Race in ages. I'm in stitches.

:lol:

Yep excellent thread