Northern Rock Cyclone 2010

Peter Harrison
Peter Harrison Posts: 189
Entries open for the Northern Rock Cyclone Festival of cycling on 1st November 2009. The event will once again be spread over 3 days - 11th - 13th June 2010.
The criteriums will once again be held in Leazes park on the friday night. One Continental team has already confirmed and it is hoped that the cream of british riders will also be competing for a cash prize of over £8000.
The three sportive rides will once again be on the saturday. The routes for rides B & C have been slightly ammended. The maps will be on the website within the next couple of weeks.
The Beaumont Trophy Premier calendar RR will be on the sunday. The course has been revised slightly for the 2010 event and the riders will be tackling the Ryals 4 times.
All details of the event including the latest updates can be found at www.northernrockcyclone.co.uk

Comments

• wiffachip
    wiffachip Posts: 861
    Peter
    Where is the change to the 100 mile ride, I can't spot any difference on the route map
  • wiffachip wrote:
    Peter
    Where is the change to the 100 mile ride, I can't spot any difference on the route map
    The new route will be on the website when it is fully updated for 2010 entries on the 1st November. However I have sent the maps to Cyclosport and they are putting them on their site along with the rest of the event details before 1st november. The maps may well be available to view now.
    Peter
  • LardLover
    LardLover Posts: 676
    Hey Peter, sorry to go off-topic, I'd like to join in some of your club rides on a Sunday morning, NOT the racers group though! How do I go about joining a ride? Can you contact me please, I've sent you a PM with my contact details.

Thanks Peter, back on-topic now.

Roll on 2010 Cyclone :D I've got a date with a personal best :wink: :roll:
  • LardLover wrote:
    Hey Peter, sorry to go off-topic, I'd like to join in some of your club rides on a Sunday morning, NOT the racers group though! How do I go about joining a ride? Can you contact me please, I've sent you a PM with my contact details.

drop me a line at petersan@btinternet.com

cheers

Peter
  • LardLover wrote:

cheers

Peter

The maps for the three cyclone rides for 2010 plus the new revised Beaumont Trophy Route are now live on the event website :D
  • LardLover wrote:

cheers

Peter

The maps for the three cyclone rides for 2010 plus the new revised Beaumont Trophy Route are now live on the event website :D
    Entries are now open for all rides. Over 120 enries received in the first 24 hrs :D