Anyone else had trouble with Merlin Cycles?

2»

Comments

• Prices are certainly the main factor in buying any bike stuff online and Merlin win hands down on the things I want so often, especially with their regular e mail offers.If they don't then I shop elsewhere,Chain Reaction or Wiggle. Have ordered a complete bike,clothing and many parts from Merlin.First rate in every respect.Was even sized for my Malt 2 in the new shop ,discussed the spec options, saving me money by changing to cheaper Reba forks wihtout gizmos that I would never use.Got some discount too as they fitted the bars I had already purchased.Bike still rides like a dream 12 months later with no problems and no real adjustments needed.
    All my e mails with queries have been replied to within 24 hours,most the same day.
    Sorry to hear others have had problems but in over 20 transactions with them in the last 2 years not one problem.

PS I have no connection to Merlin!! Just wouldn't want ,what I believe to be a good retailer get a bad rep from a couple of dissatisfied customers. :D So for balance never had a problem with Chain Reaction,Wiggle ,Woolly hat shop,Carboncycles ,Cyclestore,Evans,Fudges nor e bay! Even fastpartsforbikes!!

:D