Bike rack for a clio

gsxrian
gsxrian Posts: 97
edited September 2009 in MTB general
Does anyone know where i can buy a good bike rack for a clio 182......

Thanks Ian
stumpjumper FSR comp 2008
trek 1.5 2010
Orbea Alma H70

Comments

• My blog: http://kevincampbellsblog.blogspot.com
    Follow my biking journeys and my path in photography and you will also be able to read about much more too including reviews, and all sorts of random rubbish that may amuse or interest you
  • That didnt help me that much,plus i've only just brought the car on sunday.

just want to see what the best one i can buy for the car!
    trek 1.5 2010
    Orbea Alma H70
  • I got roof bars off Ebay, and some Thule carriers, works a trear for me, else fold down the rear seats and put your bike in the boot.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    any online bike shop.
  • breezer
    breezer Posts: 1,225
    Not quite answering your question but if its just you in the car, tilt the passenger seat forward and drop the rear seats and any bike should go in with the front wheel off and seat down, my large Zesty does in my 172. With both wheels off it all went in the back with the seats folder and passenger seat in its normal position with full camping gear when I went to Afan, its hidden under this lot somewhere, just chucked it in when leaving! inter_CIMG3891.jpg
  • breezer wrote:
    Not quite answering your question but if its just you in the car, tilt the passenger seat forward and drop the rear seats and any bike should go in with the front wheel off and seat down, my large Zesty does in my 172. With both wheels off it all went in the back with the seats folder and passenger seat in its normal position with full camping gear when I went to Afan, its hidden under this lot somewhere, just chucked it in when leaving! inter_CIMG3891.jpg

didnt think there was that much room in there...........

will just get a cover for the car then and the bike can just go in the back....

Happy Days

Thanks Mate
    trek 1.5 2010
    Orbea Alma H70
  • breezer
    breezer Posts: 1,225
    Best way ive found is as mentioned, fold down rear seats, no need to get them flat or ilft up the bases, tilt forward passenger seat, remove front wheel, lower seat then put the bike in sideways on its left side so the rear wheel is up near the tilted passenger seat, bottom of forks will be by nearside rear, bars offside rear, if the longggggggg zesty fits in most stuff should be ok :)