Lakes virtual descents

busta gonad
busta gonad Posts: 162
edited September 2009 in Routes
I was just wondering if any of you Slackjawed faggots had not ridden down Ullock pike on Skiddaw, if you haven't, care to perhaps comment ahem on how good it might be if say for instance a third party was considering doing it under the cover of darkness with low tyre pressures to avoid excess erosion or startling any red socks!!??

Comments

• sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    Its a FP so i personally wouldn't ride it anyway,having walked it i definitely wouldn't ride it at night even if it were a BW.
  • I didn't ride it one evening early this year, and while not riding it I saw not one walker going up or down the path.

It is quite exposed in some sections meaning wind could blow you about a bit and there are some short techy sections that could be a tad harder in the dark. Tourist hunting season is calming down now a midweek inspection during daylight hours wouldn't cause any bother.
  • Fantastic thats what i like to hear, tongue in cheak about the night riding by the way, glad to hear you didn't ride it, i'm sure it would be a really rubbish ride anyways :wink: .