At tha pub

2»

Comments

• mmmm tequilla.

used to have tequilla fridays where we'd each drink a bottle of tequilla while playin ps3 :D
  • gaymers pear cider is the best IMO
  • 77ric
    77ric Posts: 601
    bigbenj_08 wrote:
    mmmm tequilla.

used to have tequilla fridays where we'd each drink a bottle of tequilla while playin ps3 :D

while a student, one of the things we would do, while skiving (except watch the tellytubbies) was to fill the big bong with a bottle of the T and smoke an eighth through it.

then drink the resulting tequila.

probably explains why i can hardly stand the stuff now.

disclaimer: look kids it's not big and it ain't clever. don't do drugs. do do alcohol though, that is big and it is clever :lol:
    Fancy a brew?
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    we often have poker nights and among other drinking games we used to break chocolate popes in half, fill them with vodka, then down it and the pope "glass" sh!te alive its good :lol:
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    Has anyone ever done the "Depth Charge" to a mate's drink?

Get a pint of beer (obviously, what pussies drink lager?) then add a shot of Vodka, Sex on the Beach - whatever it may be. Still in the shot glass and let it sink into the bottom of the pint; its like a volcano - so you've gotta drink it before it overflows. :wink:

But yes.
    andy46 wrote:
    missmarple wrote:
    Don't mix cider with McDonalds, I did last night. Disastrous events ensued. :P

:lol:

It wasn't funny at the time. The second I felt like I was riding Oblivion at Alton Towers I knew I was going to be in a bad state a few hours later. Ouch haha. :twisted:
  • Or, if you dont want to drink that 'orrible p1ss known as lager, you could do a Belfast Car Bomb.

1/2 pint of Guinness (in pint glass)
    shot glass, 1/2 full of Jamesons, with Baileys floated on top.
    drop shot glass into pint glass and down in one.

Do NOT wait to see what it looks like before drinking, you really, REALLY don't want to see.

There is also the Power (or Turbo) shandy. Pint of laaaaager (stella is best), Drink half, then top up with Smirnoff Ice.

Or there is the Dr Pepper. Just under 1/2 pint of coke, 1/2 pint of laaaaaager, shot of Ameretto. Really does taste just like Dr Pepper too.

To name but a few :D
  • surely there is no such thing as pear cider? isn't it perry if its made with pears? So basically it's just like having a pint of baby sham *sniggers and runs away* :D

Can't beat a pint of ale imo. Or maybe a mount gay rum and coke :wink:
    Bikes are OK, I guess... :-)

2008 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp.
    2013 Trek 1.2
    1982 Holdsworth Elan.
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    i like to drink supercider
    1/2 pint of stonehouse 6%
    1/2 pint apple sourz

that stuff messes you up

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!