SS - Do you? Would you?

124»

Comments

• If you see some lights lights blazing on top of Chinley Churn tonight that'll be me on my SS and yes, I will have ridden up there.... all of this talk of not being able to ride them uphill is a load of toss put forward by weak legged, granny gear spinning wimps :wink:
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    :lol: And you've crawled back out the woodwork to tell us this. Let's see you get over from Tintwistle reservoirs back to Chinley on a days ride on one of these spastic bikes and I'll pay attention. Until then you remain full of it. ;)
  • boogercj
    boogercj Posts: 316
    Lol! I love my SS, but I also love the use of the words "spastic bikes" :lol:

Get in.
  • captainfly
    captainfly Posts: 1,001
    I don't have an SS at the moment because I am restricted to one bike, but if I get the space/time I would seriously consider an SS dirt/jump/street/play bike.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    Mongoose Teocali
    Giant STP0

Why are MTB economics; spend twice as much as you intended, but only half as much as you wish you could afford? :roll:
  • :lol: And you've crawled back out the woodwork to tell us this. Let's see you get over from Tintwistle reservoirs back to Chinley on a days ride on one of these spastic bikes and I'll pay attention. Until then you remain full of it. ;)

Love it! That made me laugh out loud. I'll give it a go at the weekend. I rode Cat and Fiddle from Macc on my fixed road bike (48X18) the other day.
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    Love it! That made me laugh out loud. I'll give it a go at the weekend. I rode Cat and Fiddle from Macc on my fixed road bike (48X18) the other day.
    In Clown Pants

...and I haven't told you the route you're going on yet - you're doing Chunal and Monks road. :lol:
  • _Ferret_
    _Ferret_ Posts: 660
    so it's true - you do have to be clinicly insane to ride SS... :wink:
    Not really active