TFT Or MOJO?

canada16
canada16 Posts: 2,360
edited September 2009 in MTB general
Hey

I am now getting my Fox forks serviced for the first time, I think I have ruined the warranty as had them for almost 2 years, so I dont think they HAVE to go to Mojo,

What would you guys use, some say TFT some say Mojo.

Nice one guys

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Mojo for Fox, TF for RS.
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    TFT, he is suposed to be very good, and he's dead friendly whenever iv spoken to him
    I like bikes and stuff
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Just used TFT, very good service, only slight niggle is the lockout doesn't seem to be working properly, left them upright to let things settle, will take them for a ride on Saturday to check them out properly. If there are any issues their service so far makes me feel confident things will get sorted, watch this space.

PS seem to be more professionally set up than MOJO, better website and communications.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • I've recently used TFT for my Vanilla forks, and everything went ok. They did them in the time they stated, and the communication was excellent.

A slight gripe was that I stupidly left the hose guide clip on the forks and it got broken during the return transit. I sent TFT an email informing them and they sent me another clip immediately. I would certainly use them again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marin
    SS Inbred
    Mongoose Teocali Super