Wiltshire MTB Lessons

joec1
joec1 Posts: 494
edited October 2009 in MTB beginners
Ok. bit of a long shot i know...

have been looking at MTB lessons to increase my skills. and cant seem to find any other than over in wales (north) or Essex ??

any suggestions? or willing volounteers? I live in Wilts near M4
www.settingascene.com - MTBing in Wilts and the southwest, join up for info and ride details.

Comments

• Hi dude, check this:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=croft+trail&init=quick#/topic.php?uid=41279586404&topic=13682

Or if you ain't got a face on your book here's the text:

This summer is your chance to have a go at off-road cycling in Swindon and it won’t cost you a penny. CTC’s Cycle Champions Project in Swindon is putting on 8 free one and a half hour off-road training sessions through the summer at the cycle track at Croft Country Park.

This is a fantastic opportunity to be given free off-road cycle training and tips from our fully qualified off-road skills instructor. As long as you can ride a bike, even if you don’t have a mountain bike, you are welcome to come along and give off-road cycling a go.

All sessions take place on Sundays and run from 1pm to 2.30pm (beginners) then 2.30pm to 4pm (some past experience).
    The venue for the sessions is the off-road track at Croft Country Park near Nationwide (SN38 1NW).
    Sessions take place on the following four Sundays:

· Sunday 28 June
    · Sunday 26th July
    · Sunday 23 August
    · Sunday 20 September

To book your free off-road tuition or to reserve the use of a free bike, please contact Tamina Oliver on 07717 696672 or email tamina.oliver@ctc.org.uk

All ages and abilities very welcome, but under 16s must have parental consent. All levels of experience are catered for but all participants must already have the ability to ride a bike.

Two more sessions are planned.

Sunday Oct 4th - 11am to 1pm (beginners) then 1pm to 3pm (some past experience).

Sunday Oct 18th - 11am to 1pm (beginners), 1pm to 3pm and 3pm to 5pm (some past experience).

Contact details as per post above

'08 Kona Cowan, Sunrise Big Mammoth Fat rims, Marzocchi DJ fork, Avid BB5 brakes
  • joec1 wrote:
    Ok. bit of a long shot i know...

have been looking at MTB lessons to increase my skills. and cant seem to find any other than over in wales (north) or Essex ??

any suggestions? or willing volounteers? I live in Wilts near M4
    I live in Bristol. Happy to do a ride one weekend, PM me to talk about it.