Quantocks - thanks !

jonnyc2420
jonnyc2420 Posts: 557
edited September 2009 in MTB general
just dropping a note to the guy with the nice shiny new Commencal full susser on the Quantocks this afternoon who stopped and lent the 'numpty' (me) his pump after flatting and then realising I only had shrader attatchments for my gas cannisters when I needed presta..........

good work fella! 8)
Falcon Sierra - 80's
Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
GT Palomar 90's
GT Zaskar LE - 90's
Cannondale k v 900 90's
Santa Cruz Bullit - now
Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
Orange P7 Pro
Lots of kites.

Comments

• jonnyc2420 wrote:
    just dropping a note to the guy with the nice shiny new Commencal full susser on the Quantocks this afternoon who stopped and lent the 'numpty' (me) his pump after flatting and then realising I only had shrader attatchments for my gas cannisters when I needed presta..........

good work fella! 8)

It's nice to receive a helping hand when needed.

What CO² inflator do you have that it has Presta and Schrader specific attachments?
    I have two and they're both universal and fit both valve types
  • looking on the net it seems even my co2 device is 'old school'......it was a rac'inflate - basically a small bit of ally threaded tube that screwed onto a canninster - its got yellow and blue rubber for insulation and measures about 1" in length - schrader only. freezes fingers in seconds........

bit like this but smaller....

http://www.genuineinnovations.com/bicyc ... elite.html

- popped into my local store and 'upgraded myself to modern equipment on the way home though...lol :oops:
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.