Giant 2010 Reign X

big_tex_uk
big_tex_uk Posts: 183
edited September 2009 in Your mountain bikes
Just built up today and comes in at 32lbs!!!

Spec

Reign X 2010 frame in Large
Fox Vanilla 36 R
Fox DHX 5.0 Air 2010
Saint Cranks
Blackspire 34tootth ring
E-Thirteen LG1+ chainguide
Shimano SLX mech and shifter
Hope 2 wheels with Mavic 823 UST rims
Geax Lobo Loco 2.3 Tyres
Maverick Speedball w remote
Thomson X4 50mm stem.
FSA Gravity 710 bars
Shimano DX SPD's
Avid Juicy 7 brakes 203f 160r

3932159978_1f508bd3ff.jpg
If i am going out on one i am happy, If i am out on one i am happy, If i have just been out on one i am happy, otherwise miserable!

Comments

• Mmmmmm, nice! 8)

I'm a big fan of the Reign :wink:
    Winter: Moda Nocturne
    Road: Cervelo R3
    'Cross: Ridley X-Night
    Commuter: Genesis Day One
  • Very nice you'll have to tell us how the seat post performs over time i want one :)
  • Very nice you'll have to tell us how the seat post performs over time i want one :)
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    wow. sweet ride mate
  • Get that grass seeded for gods sake, and shift that bike I can't see the fence properly, nice bike mind
  • Duffer
    Duffer Posts: 379
    there's only one problem with it - where the hell in Grantham are you going to use that?! Other than Gonnerby Hill, i can't think of anywhere

very nice bike - love the big Fox 36s
  • Duffer wrote:
    there's only one problem with it - where the hell in Grantham are you going to use that?! Other than Gonnerby Hill, i can't think of anywhere

very nice bike - love the big Fox 36s

Ride at Sherwood Pines alot. Mostly ride in the Peak though and further a field when time permits.

Its my do it all bike. It can even go uphills you know!!
    If i am going out on one i am happy, If i am out on one i am happy, If i have just been out on one i am happy, otherwise miserable!
  • joed05
    joed05 Posts: 794
    i like very much, nice bike :D
    Best quote ever (pinkbike): "i've heard that Hill pees, deffecates, vomits and masturbates before each race to keep the weight down"
  • Just changed the seals in my Seatpost for some Fox float ones. They are far superior to the one that was i there!

Finally got the rear shock set up as well and v happy with the bike now!!