Contact details

I want to get in touch with the Bike Radar team to edit my log-in details - specifically my user name - so I followed the forum link to "FAQS about the forum & contact details".
I can't see details of how to contact the web masters.
Advice please.
Thanks

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    why not just re register?

Oh and just by posting in this forum you have done what you intended on doing.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • My post was an attempt to get the team to communicate with me but no response so far. Is there an e-mail address listed somewhere on the site which I can use to do so directly?

And yes, I can re-register but it seems an extreme way to change a few log-in details.
  • And another thing - the site doesn't allow me to re-register using the same e-mail address as a previous registration. I've just tried it.

If there is a moderator around would you mind posting how I can get some response from the webmasters.

Thanks
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    This is your way of contacting the webmasters.

Unfortunately, you posted after they'd all gone home, and they won't be awake yet. Give them a chance at least...
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    And another thing - the site doesn't allow me to re-register using the same e-mail address as a previous registration. I've just tried it.

If there is a moderator around would you mind posting how I can get some response from the webmasters.

Thanks

correct you can only have one account with the same email address.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Email me - matt at bikeradar dot com