Sabbath September

gbs
gbs Posts: 450
Does any one have experience of this frame supplier/builder? I am thinking that this frame and a LBS build to spec would give me a good winter bike/light tourer/audax flier. All comments welcome!
vintage newbie, spinning away

Comments

• mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    Yes, we have one. Great firm to deal with. we went down to the office on a Saturday and they set one up for my partner and let her take it off into hills around Macc for the afternoon. We came back to make a couple of adjustments and we now own one. My partner really rates it in terms of comfort. She runs GP 4 Seasons (700x25) on it as opposed to her normal race weight tyres
    M.Rushton
  • I have a mondays child which is excellent. I would also consider an enigma etape as well as the september.
  • dmb101 wrote:
    I have a mondays child which is excellent. I would also consider an enigma etape as well as the september.

I can vouch for the Enigma Etape - superb ride. :D
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • gabriel959
    gabriel959 Posts: 4,227
    Bought a Sabbath Silk Road off Greg a month or so ago and the bike has been amazing. The comfort gained over my Giant SCR 2 is staggering, it rides superbly, accelerates with ease and whilst not the best for outright speed it is still really good. I now know why some people say that Titanium makes sense for the poor roads in the UK as it really absorbs the bums as if you had a suspension fork!

The service from Greg is also great. You get Lifetime warranty and half price crash replacement warranty, always a bonus.

Basically, what are you waiting for to buy one?
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    Commuting / Winter rides - Jamis Renegade Expert
    Pootling / Offroad - All-City Macho Man Disc
    Fast rides Cannondale SuperSix Ultegra