New and confused

Richard1972
Richard1972 Posts: 65
Hiya

Am in dire need of sage advice on frame sizing, and I don't seem to be able to access the Road section to start a new thread......any clues?

Rich

Comments

• Howdy

Clear your browser cache and cookies out (Or TIF if you use Internet Explorer).

Internet Explorer click Tools >> Internet Options >> Browsing History >> click Delete and then make sure Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History are ticked >> then click Delete at the bottom and let it run.

Firefox click Tools >> Clear Recent History and tick Cookies, Cache and History >> click Clear Now and let it finish.

Now log back in and start again.
  • ...Cheers dude

Gave it a shot, but it's still presenting me with a big black padlock icon (for some reason only on the 'road' part of the site.....if I wanted to discuss mountain bikes apparently that would be possible...)

Any other thoughts?

Ta

Rich
  • If you are trying to submit a post in 'Road' FAQs where the padlock is then you can't, it's locked.

What happens when you try to post in the Beginners or Buying Advice sections?
  • I'm free as a bird to do that.......

It gives me the 'post new topic' icon......
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    edited September 2009
    Then you must be trying to post in the Road FAQs where there is a big padlock meaning you don't have posting ability in that area of the site.

If you want to post a question you'll have to use the appropriate section of the forum. 'Beginners' or 'Buying Advice' usually fits the bill for first time questions.
  • Cool - OK, thanks.....