FAO microwave owners with a sweet tooth

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited September 2009 in The Crudcatcher
i couldnt be arsed to drive to tescos to buy something sweet (i went to the gym earlier so feel i have earned my once a week tasty sweet treat) so i had a quick look on t'nternet to see how to make a cake

i found this and i couldnt believe that it works, i have just eaten some, there is easily enough for 4 massive portions and might be one of the nicest things i have ever put in my mouth*

*as it happens, even though i have had sex with various girls before, the actual nicest thing i have ever put into my mouth was a caramac coated kitkat

Comments

• Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    Done something similar but a chocolate cake instead, works surprisingly well, even threw a bit of mint essence in there.
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • lol, my wife makes this. It's fookin lovely isn't it. Especially when it's crappy weather outside
  • Anonymous
    lol, my wife makes this. It's fookin lovely isn't it. Especially when it's crappy weather outside

exactly, i can tbelieve how quick it is to make, i just wacked the lot into the bowl and used a hand blender to mix it in one go as opposed to the exact method in the recipe, worked a treat.

its a whole lot cheaper than buying the equivalent from a shop too.
  • Tomorrows project sorted 8) :lol: And lunch
    "Pain is temporary, success is permanent"
  • dunker
    dunker Posts: 1,503
    edited September 2009
    om nomnomnom this is sooo nice just made it :)
    steam_pudding_01.jpg
  • Although you do feel a bit sick after you've eaten one :?

sponge-1.jpg
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    I have just got me an 850ml mug, wonder if i should try it in that. :lol:
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • Anonymous
    good work men, they look amazing, i might knock one up myself in a minute, i need something to wash this curry and mythos down.
  • dunker
    dunker Posts: 1,503
    crikey my teeth have just about stopped tingling, it's very sweet but amazing for 3 minutes cooking time, though creaming chilled butter with sugar took aaages. i think 3 heaped tablespoons of syrup is one too many, or just 3 flat next time :D