Major operation a complete success

DonDaddyD
DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
edited August 2009 in Commuting chat
Members’ of Bike Radar,

At around 6.50am Sunday 30th August a major operation was underway to replace the freehub body of a Fulcrum Racing 7 in the charge of one Giant SCR 3, also known as ‘Donovan’.

The Cycling Enthusiast who performed the detailed and most serious operation, one DonDaddyD, noted that it was a complete success.

Both the wheel and bike are OK and will be reunited later today and hope to be commuting in a weeks time.

Karen, a close personal friend of Donovan is said to be delighted as she missed his robust personality.

DDD

(If you would like to send you well-wishes and kind words to Donovan, please feel happy to do so.)
Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game

Comments

• Congratulations Donovan, I will draw solace from your bravery when I go under the knife on Tuesday. Luckily mine is considered a rather routine procedure.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Congratulations Donovan, I will draw solace from your bravery when I go under the knife on Tuesday. Luckily mine is considered a rather routine procedure.

On a serious note, on Tuesday, my thoughts will be with you. Hope it all goes well.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game