If you had an identical twin

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited September 2009 in The bottom bracket
That was into acupuncture would this have the effect of acting like a voodoo doll on yourself? :lol:
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• I have, and no it's not :D
  • Percy Vera
    Percy Vera Posts: 1,103
    I have, and no it's not :D

Do you guys cheat in races? Ie one starts the race and the other finishes?
  • We still wouldn't be fast enough to win!!
  • If you had an identical twin

he would be a lucky guy
    Life is not a spectator sport
    1892 Posts: 1,690
    but an ugly b******d
    Justice for the 96
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    would you try and nail his girlfriend :twisted:
    Homer J wrote:

Depends how fit she was :P
    Justice for the 96
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    1892 wrote:
    Homer J wrote:

Depends how fit she was :P[/quot

I'd do it anyway, few pints, game on.
  • squired
    squired Posts: 1,153
    Us identical twins are normally very good to each other. I'd never go near a girl he was dating, but then we have completely different tastes anyway.
    squired wrote:
    Us identical twins are normally very good to each other. I'd never go near a girl he was dating, but then we have completely different tastes anyway.

Your not identical then are you
    Justice for the 96
  • I can never get my head around that. Surely if you find someone attractive and they have an identical twin, you'd find the twin attractive as well?

Also, do you find two sets of twins going out with each other?
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    I can never get my head around that. Surely if you find someone attractive and they have an identical twin, you'd find the twin attractive as well?

Identical twins from Gloucester and Norwich go out with each other. :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • squired
    My brother an I are used to girls fancying both of us, although it can still be a little infuriating. In theory once they get to know you they will prefer the personality of one, but to suggest she dates both initially to find out wouldn't go down well! Instead it is more a case of deciding between you which one wants to go for her, assuming you both actually find her attractive.

What really does wind us up is going to a club dressed completely differently and then having a girl blatantly try it on with both of us the same night - at least pick one and stick to that choice. In fact that reminds me of one time when a friend of a friend was after my brother all evening. She was sat between us. She turned to her right and asked my brother out (I could hear the whole conversation). He said no, not interested. So, she immediately turned to her left and asked me out! I wasn't impressed and also said no.
    squired wrote:
    My brother an I are used to girls fancying both of us, although it can still be a little infuriating. In theory once they get to know you they will prefer the personality of one, but to suggest she dates both initially to find out wouldn't go down well! Instead it is more a case of deciding between you which one wants to go for her, assuming you both actually find her attractive.

What really does wind us up is going to a club dressed completely differently and then having a girl blatantly try it on with both of us the same night - at least pick one and stick to that choice. In fact that reminds me of one time when a friend of a friend was after my brother all evening. She was sat between us. She turned to her right and asked my brother out (I could hear the whole conversation). He said no, not interested. So, she immediately turned to her left and asked me out! I wasn't impressed and also said no.

To be 2nd choice?
    Justice for the 96
  • Aggieboy wrote:
    I can never get my head around that. Surely if you find someone attractive and they have an identical twin, you'd find the twin attractive as well?

Identical twins from Gloucester and Norwich go out with each other. :lol:

Non-identical twins in these places too, and non twins, :wink:
    "If you think you can, or if you think you can't, your right" Henry Ford
  • squired
    1892 wrote:
    squired wrote:

To be 2nd choice?

As I once said to a girl who didn't see the problem with it, "how would you feel if a guy went up to your mate and asked her out..... She says no, so he immediately turns to you and asks you out". The immediate response would be, "what a creep". If you make a choice and that one doesn't work out then bad luck.