How dare you make me look a fool 'jay12'!!!!!!!

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited August 2009 in The bottom bracket
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    I have a brilliant picture of me drinnking in a bar with Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin. Unfortunately, I am just out of the shot..... ;)
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    You can just see me out of shot on the cover of Bravo two zero, I was great in that, unfortunately I'm not named in the book and Andy McNab has stopped taking my calls about it.......taught him everything he knows as well, I'm brilliant at being in the SAS.
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    dmclite wrote:
    You can just see me out of shot on the cover of Bravo two zero, I was great in that, unfortunately I'm not named in the book and Andy McNab has stopped taking my calls about it.......taught him everything he knows as well, I'm brilliant at being in the SAS.
    SAS
    Is this you on 'operations', then, DMC?

cw138.jpg
    :wink:

Aggieboy, linky on worky! :?
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Anonymous
    Goddam, did my boyfriend send you that crapaud ? He is on a fizzer. Viva leoni.
  • Anonymous
    Luv Weegies. :P
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    Crapaud wrote:
    Aggieboy, linky on worky! :?

the thread is long gone, unfortunately. Shame, cos it was a real corker....
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy, linky on worky!

It did until this morning. Surf-Matt :lol::lol: obviously decided to delete the thread as it was an excruciatingly embarrassing piece of 'c@ck waving' that 'jay12' dared to take the pi55 out of him about. Oooooooooooh, I bet he got a 'pm' for that!!

It was about surfing - who knew!!?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Anonymous
    yeah it worked this morning, very funny. I had PM handbags with SURF-MATT as well, he can't take much stick, can he ? Anyway, has he gone now or is he back in a willhub/freehub disguise thing ?
  • Aggieboy
    STOP PRESS.

He posted twice just to make sure all his groupies had a chance to 'see' him :lol::lol::lol:
    Surf-Matt wrote:
    Calling all BR surfers - just found my Byron Bay pics from 1999 in the loft!!!

You have to squint hard (Mrs Matt is not a surf photographer) but you can just see the shadow of yours truly in a barrel.

Byronbarrel0001.jpg

Not surfed waves that good ever since!

Hey 'Surf-bored?' schoolboy error!!!! :lol:
  • Infamous
    Infamous Posts: 1,130
    I found a pic of matt skydiving...

SI-Sky.JPG
    is there nothing he can't do ?
  • Anonymous
    I miss him so much. We need nutters on here. :D
  • Anonymous
    You have to squint hard (Mrs Matt is not a surf photographer) but you can just see the shadow of yours truly in a barrel.

Where do you go to learn to be a "surf Photographer" ? :roll:
  • Aggieboy
    dmclite wrote:

Where do you go to learn to be a "surf Photographer" ? :roll:

He's found a better one that Mrs Matt took. You can just see him in a barrel.

TN2520_niagra%20barrel.jpg
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Aggieboy wrote:
    ... He's found a better one that Mrs Matt took. You can just see him in a barrel.

Where do you learn to become a barrel Photographer?

:lol:
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Aggieboy
    Crapaud wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    ... He's found a better one that Mrs Matt took. You can just see him in a barrel.

Sorry, I made the Mrs Matt bit up. :roll: He's pm'd to say that he set the timer for 10sec, dived in, swam up the face of the falls and somersaulted into the barell.
  • Anonymous
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Crapaud wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

Sorry, I made the Mrs Matt bit up. :roll: He's pm'd to say that he set the timer for 10sec, dived in, swam up the face of the falls and somersaulted into the barell.

And I bet he made the barrell himself, from driftwood he found, when not surfing, skydiving, making BIG money, cycling and love-making. :P
  • pedrojake
    pedrojake Posts: 229
    Do you reckon the barrell fits inside the back of the top of the range beemer? :o
  • Woodchip
    Woodchip Posts: 205
    I'm not sure how his ego would fit in such a small barrel.
    I have nothing more to say on the matter.
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Aggieboy, linky on worky!

It did until this morning. Surf-Matt :lol::lol: obviously decided to delete the thread as it was an excruciatingly embarrassing piece of 'c@ck waving' that 'jay12' dared to take the pi55 out of him about. Oooooooooooh, I bet he got a 'pm' for that!!

It was about surfing - who knew!!?

Do people remember Matt's previous issues on BR? He got himself in such a twizzle that he had to reinvent himself as "Surf-Matt", can't remember what his last username was though.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    Oh dear, I think I just stumbled into the school yard bullies thread . . .
  • FSR_XC
    FSR_XC Posts: 2,258
    Aggieboy

I guess the thread you are referring to got a little heated with you, Surf_matt & jay12.

Why does it need to spill over into another one?
    Stumpjumper FSR 09/10 Pro Carbon, Genesis Vapour CX20 ('17)Carbon, Rose Xeon CW3000 '14, Raleigh R50

http://www.visiontrack.com
  • Anonymous
    Because its funny ?
  • freehub
    That thread was kind of funny, the number I posted on the previouse page reflects the amount of single pixels on my screen, Surf-Matt posted a pic where he was apparently on it, and only a couple of those pixels appeared to be him.
  • Puzzler
    Puzzler Posts: 73
    freehub wrote:
    That thread was kind of funny, the number I posted on the previouse page reflects the amount of single pixels on my screen, Surf-Matt posted a pic where he was apparently on it, and only a couple of those pixels appeared to be him.

Freehub, I'd leave the humour to others if I were you.
  • Anonymous
    alfablue wrote:
    Oh dear, I think I just stumbled into the school yard bullies thread . . .

Give me your dinner money.
  • freehub
    Puzzler wrote:
    freehub wrote:

Freehub, I'd leave the humour to others if I were you.

That was not humour, it was a fact.